The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~ EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~ EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~ EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~ EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~ EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet
Name:: Spirit

Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~ Empty
PostSubject: Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~   Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~ EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 pm

(Hope you like my story so far. Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar errors; I can never find them when I edit stories or essays. If you have any comments or advice please post them~)

One month later...

The litter of five pups came out of the den. They were amazed by everything: the trees, the wind, and they really liked the warm sun.

Spirit and Arrow were pup-fighting to decide who was the most dominant pup. They both had already beaten the other three pups.

"Ha!" said Spirit. "You'll never beat me!"

"Haha, are you sure? Biggest is most dominant!" Arrow replied as he tackled his sister.

Spirit laughs. "Oh really? I thought biggest was fattest!" she was laughing so hard she didn't even try to get her brother off.

Arrow became mad and bit Spirit's neck. She stopped laughing. It didn't hurt her; Her fur was already think enough were he didn't even come near to biting her neck.

Spirit smacked him with her paw with enough force that he flew a few feet away and landed on the ground. Spirit quickly stood up and tackled him.

"I give up! I give up!" Arrow whined.

Spirit jumped off her brother and happily pranced over to her dad, the Alpha Male.

"Pa! I just beat Arrow in dominance play fighting!" she bragged. "I'm the most dominant pup of the litter!" She smiled at Pa.

Dusk looked down at his daughter and smiled. "Good job, sweetie. You might join Shadow as a Warrior some day."

Spirit tilted her head.

"Maybe one day you might even take me down," he laughed. Spirit knew he was being sarcastic.

She shrugged then she pranced over to Fang and playfully nipped his ear. Fang looked at her and sighed. "I am the least dominant and the runt," he thought. "Why can't you feel my pain?"

Spirit continued to prance around the den area until she grew tired. She walked inside the den just as clouds were forming. As soon as lightning struck the Alphas called the pack inside the den. Everyone fell into a light sleep except for Dusk. He closed his eyes but kept himself awake.

Soon Dusk fell into a light sleep. He awoke due to the ground moving...
Back to top Go down

Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 2~
Page 1 of 1