The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
~Angels~ A Short Story EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
~Angels~ A Short Story EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
~Angels~ A Short Story EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~Angels~ A Short Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet
Name:: Rayne

~Angels~ A Short Story Empty
PostSubject: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:06 am

{ I didn't see where you can post stories, so.. if you don't want it here, I'll delete it or whatever...
But aywhoo~ This is just a short story I wrote.. It does have SOME cussing, so excuse my french ahah}

(Shelby's POV)
I knew this was going to happen. I told myself over and over that it's for the best. I'm so sorry it had to happen like this... we couldn't even say goodbye. If there's one thing I've learned from you, it's that you have to be strong, but soft at the same time. One thing I ask of you is to always keep me in your thoughts... in your heart. You will always be in my head, like a song that keeps replaying. I love you so much... you have no idea how much I'll miss you.
Forever and Always,
Deven

I looked down at the paper in my hands, and saw something drip onto the thin white sheet. I blinked a few times, realizing the droplet was a tear. My tear. I sniffled, putting a hand over my mouth and dropping the paper onto my bed. I bit my bottom lip, ripping at the skin in terror. What am I going to do without my guardian angel? How will I make it without his love, his smile, his arms holding me up whenever I might fall...?

"Deven." The name came out in a muffled cry, and I threw myself back onto the bed, letting the sobs tear from my throat over and over as tears flowed freely down my face.

(Deven's POV)
"Fuck. How can I even do this to her?" A single tear fell down my face as I watched the love of my life cry... over me.

"Because you have to. I told you to, and you must obey," the warm breath on my neck made me look sideways, but as always, there was nothing. Not even a shadow or a wisp of smoke to tell me he was there.

"But-" My body shook as I crumpled down onto the ground, fingers gripping tightly on the ledge of Shelby's window. She couldn't see me now, in this form. I was nothing but a shadow that only a trained eye could see. I held back the sobs as I heard his laughter echo in my ears before I was left listening to the silence of the night. I could just barely hear Shelby crying, mumbling my name. I felt so bad... like I could shoot myself on the spot, but I had to stay strong.

I stood up, pushing my light golden brown hair from my face, letting the angels and demons see my tears. I heard a little giggle, and looked up to see a little girl standing a few feet away. Her eyes were slitted and yellow, like a cat's. She had a black tail and pointed ears to match her black hair. All she wore was a sleek, white dress that contrasted against her tanned skin.

"Who're you?" I asked harshly, voice cold. She giggled again.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Zachariah sent me. He wishes to speak with you," she said. I blinked back the tears that threatened to fall again, pushing the emotions that tried to overwhelm me to the back of my mind. Something I'd been taught to do.

"Why does the angel want me now? He knows the Demon posseses my soul!" I snarled, clenching my fists. The little girl smiled at my pain, and I had the sudden urge to kill her, make her dissapear from my sight. Ugly cat demon!

"Something about a deal, but you didn't hear it from me," her tinkling laughter faded as her demonic essence searched for someone else to bother. I rubbed the bridge of my nose, letting my eyes settled on Shelby's house. I took a shaky breath, then pulled my soul from the Earth world and to Heaven's gates. A tall, lanky blond stood there, leaning against the white iron. His blue eyes opened as I walked over to him.

"Deven," he greeted, wings ruffling on his back. I raised my eyes to meet his.

"Zachariah. On what terms do you call the son of the Devil here to speak with you?"

"Good terms, brother." Zachariah's chuckled was happy, and it made me want to slap the sense out of the blond angel. Couldn't he see my heart had been broken into a million peices? That nothing could save me from the pain inside?

"Hurry and explain then. I have buisness to attend," I growled. More like someone to watch, I thought angrily.

"What would-" I turned my glaring gaze to him, lips pulled back in a silent snarl.

"If you dare ask me a question, Zachariah, I will have to kill you," I let the threat slip through my clenched teeth, eyes blazing with hate. His eyes narrowed, and he studied my face for a moment, then waved his hand in dismissal.

"Alright, so be it your way. Would you like to be an angel? Rhetorical question, don't answer yet." His eyes watched the clouds around us. Of course they were nothing but a figment in this other world, but beautiful none the less. "Get to have your Shelby back, and serve God. The Devil would have no control over you and your actions any longer. The angels along with God have been watching your sufferings. We have all decided to cut you a deal," he explained. My eyebrows furrowed.

"What kind of deal?" On the inside, I was screaming and crying with joy. Shelby! My heart cried. I'm coming, my love!

"All you have to do is give up your demon, and let the angel and soul of God come within you. Everything he asks you to do, you will, but you also have free riegn. You want to go somewhere, you go, but you must return," he chuckled at the last line and I smiled a wide smile, a sincere smile.

"Please," the word slipped from my parted lips, and I didn't care if I sounded so helpless. I needed this. I could do this.

"Alright, come then," Zachariah smiled softly at me, gesturing at the gates. The huge, white iron parted, allowing us entrance. My eyes widened and I followed him inside. Al around us, old and young people stood and sat, smiling and singing or talking. They had great, white wings on their backs and... they all looked so happy, content.

"I have a question," I said quietly, still looking around in awe. Zachariah turned his face towards me as he continued walking, one blond eyebrow raised.

"Yes?"

"Do gays still get to come here?" I heard a chuckle.

"I do not know that, no one does. But I do know one thing. No matter your sexuality, race, even religion... God loves you anyway, and his arms are always open for you. There are always second chances," Zachariah said, and suddenly stopped. I almost ran into him and then jumped back a step, uttering a quick "Sorry."

Then, I looked up. A great golden light had surrounded us, and upon a brilliant white throne sat a man. If you ask me how He looked, I will have to say, I don't know. Everything surrounding the throne, even the throne itself was a blur. But beside the man and His throne was a second throne, slightly smaller and upon it sat a younger man. Behind the two men, a huge Spirit floated, twirling and dancing behind the thrones.

"Deven," God greeted. I looked upon him, mouth agape. I was awestruck. I had never seen anything like this place before, like Him before, and I had even been to the deepest depths of the Underworld. When he spoke, I fell to my knees, bowing my head to him. His booming laughter seemed to shake me, and I lifted my head.

"Rise, son." I rose, looking up at him once again. On His face was a soft smile, gentle. "I see you wish to become a servant of the Holy Spirit?" I nodded, looking at the Spirit behind him. The Spirit stopped twirling for a moment, and I couldn't tell if He smiled at me, but I returned the smile.

"Good. Now close those beautiful eyes of yours'." I closed my eyes, and felt a force being pulled from me. I didn't know what it was, but I yearned to cry out, beg it to stop. Then something else happened, and I felt something heavy on my back. "Open." I opened my eyes and looked back. My face was a mere inch infront of a huge, white feathered wing.

"Dang."

(Shelby's POV)
I sniffled, hearing a knock at my door. I stumbled up from the comfort of my bed and wiped the back of my hand across my face. My eyes were swollen, and probably red from crying so much. I knew I looked horrible... but. I didn't care. I opened the door and leaned against the door frame. I couldn't even hold myself up anymore.

Have you ever lost all will to live because of one thing? Ever felt like you should just end it all. That's how I feel... but I can't. That's not a good way to go... it's stupid. You're going the easy way, and although I'm in a bad state of mind, doesn't mean I want to go out as some girl taht lost it because of a break-up.

"Hey." I looked up from the floor. My eyes scanned the person infront of me from their shoes, all the way up. Black converse. White skinny jeans. Black 'Blood on the Dancefloor' shirt. Slim build with muscles, light brown hair with darker and lighter streaks, and mix-matched eyes. Right one a dark green, left a lighter blue. I almost fell.

"Why are you here?" I whispered, voice hoarse. He gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry. That's all I can say. I came here hoping to get you back, but looking at you now I can't even beg. I would have fallen to my knees and begged if I thought I was right for you... but I hurt you so much. Here you are, crying for me. And I can't even ask-" he bent his head forward, sheilding his face from my eyes as he let a small sob come from his throat.

I didn't even think. I just pulled him close and hugged him as we both cried. "Why are you here?" I asked again. He pulled me over to my bed and sat down. I sat beside him. And slowly, he explained.

"I was under Satan's control, but you knew that. Zachariah, one of God's angels called for me... explained I could be freed form the Devil if I swore allegiance to God. I could have you back... live a normal life and serve God whenever he called upon me." He smiled. "And so I said yes." I hugged him tightly, drying my tears on my shirt. He didn't even care. He hugged me back, mumbling 'I'm so sorry' into my hair.

"Oh and... I love you," I murmured, pulling away from his shoulder and leaning up to kiss him gently on the chin. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm so glad." He leaned down and captured my lips with his, and I felt just like I felt on that first day... when I had my first kiss. With the boy I love right now.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:43 am

Written stories are artwork so yep it belongs here Smile I can't wait to get the time to read it I'm sure it'll be awesome
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:34 am

Ahah Very Happy Great Can't wait to here the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:45 am

AHH so many words D: I'll still read it xD Its pretty good, but I kinda lost on the characters e.e
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:49 am

There's only 3 Main characters. Deven, Shelby, and Zachariah. All the rest are minor(:
Anywhoo shanks you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:41 pm

i love it! i read the whole thing.i like so didnt want to because there were so many words...but i did and i love it!
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks so much! And I probly should have cut it in half, then posted the other part leter. Oh welll... tongue
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Amazing story Rayne Very Happy I loved it
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Really? Shanks! I want to add more to it, but sometimes I don't finish stories because I get carried away and it just goes on forever, or I forget about it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Angels~ A Short Story   ~Angels~ A Short Story Empty

Back to top Go down

~Angels~ A Short Story
Page 1 of 1