The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~ EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~ EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~ EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~ EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~ EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet
Name:: Spirit

Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~ Empty
PostSubject: Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~   Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~ EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 am

(Hope you like my story so far. Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar errors; I can never find them when I edit stories or essays. If you have any comments or advice please post them~ )

My name is Spirit. I was born in the early spring in a pack known as the Shadow Stone Pack. It was a very small pack... at least for now...

The pack had just left for border patrol when Blizzard decided to stay at the den. She turned around and walked inside and laid down. She began to breathe harder and faster. She started to feel lots of pain...

After hours of border patrol Dusk decided to lead the pack back to the den. The first thing he saw when he entered the den was a litter of five pups sleeping beside his mate, Blizzard. Blizzard looked up at Dusk as he entered the den.

"These are the newest members of our pack," she said.

Dusk smiled at his mate and nuzzled her neck. He couldn't believe that she'd given birth to pups without anyone here. He walked outside of the den and called the rest of the pack inside. The other three wolves followed the Alpha. Dusk nuzzled his mate.

Blizzard saw that the whole pack was with her inside the den. "Nothing's going to hurt my pups now," she thought.

The sun set but no one went to sleep.

The two Alphas decided it was time to name their pups.

"I'll name them; if you don't like their names we'll name them something else," she whispered to her mate.

"This black male is going to be called Fang. These two white twins are May and Zelda. The red and brown male is going to be called Arrow." She stopped. The last fae... she couldn't think of a name for a soul-like wolf.

"I'll call this fae...um..." Her voice turned into a mumble. Dusk finished her thought. "This fae is Soul Wolf but we shall call her Spirit. She's now known as Spirit due to her soul-like pelt in the moonlight."

He nuzzled his mate. "It's official," he thought. "The pups all have names now."

Blizzard nuzzled her mate and put her head down. She fell into a light sleep. Dusk laid down next to Blizzard and said to Shadow,"Shadow I need you to stand at the entrance of the den to watch for danger. We need to work together to keep these pups safe. If you stay up all night you can sleep in here all day tomorrow."

"Yes, of course I will," Shadow responded. "I'll do anything to keep these pups alive."

"Good," Dusk said. He yawned. He laid his head down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

Spirit's Life-Short Story ~Part 1~
Page 1 of 1