The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lake of Frozen Ashes

Go down 
+9
Bellina
Leorite
Magnolia
Rose
Spirit_
Renegade
Finso
Lightning~
Lucifer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

A very difficult place to live, subject to the destruction caused by an erupted volcano. It is still recovering from the last eruption and the lake is dark and frozen solid in almost all places. The landscape is for the most part barren and dark but there are signs of life returning.

Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 Lake
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Maroon perked his ears at Finso's scream."What are you..."he broke off as he saw a small wolf beside her.'What is she doing?'he thought to himself.He went over to see.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Finso looked at the yearling. "You cant drink this water its been ( I dunno the Alpha knows xD He told me not too e.e ) "If your really thirsty, I'll show you where a small stream is." she said. "My name is Finso. May I ask who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Her honey orbs narrowed at the older fae then to an approaching brute, still baring her fangs slightly to protect herself if she could, yet not sensing any threats coming from them. "I see.." she replied, cautiously stepping to the side, "My name is Hotarubi." she answered, shifting her sights between the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:37 pm

[color=red]Perks ears to frinso scream, looks at them and sees a finso and maroon standing near a young wolf, looks at them from a distance, staying next to lightning just incase the others find him as a loner.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:38 pm

"Okay Hotarubi! Can I call you Rubi?" she asked politely. She smiled at the small yearling. "You look thirsty, and hungry. May I get something for you?" She turned to look at Maroon. "Oh, this is Maroon! He is very nice." she pointed to the brown brute behind her. "May I ask where you came from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Her ears were pinned back slightly and began to feel a little more comfortable with the situation, "Sure.." she replied to the nickname and offering, her gaze looked at the brute now known as Maroon, then back to Finso, "Well.. I came from the west I believe.. my home was in a forest fire though.." she told murmuring the last few parts.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:45 pm

"Oh really!" she exclaimed. "That's horrid. Maybe we can offer you a home here." she asked. "What you say?" She turned back to Maroon and answered. "I'm helping this wolf out." and return her gaze back to the yearling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:48 pm

She gave a small nod and perked her ears at the sound of a new home and pack, "You'd let me join..?" she questioned with a little hope, "Are there any more here?" she added, looking around in search of other wolves in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh yes! Over there is Lightning..." She pointed to the black brute with scars like bolts. "You already met Maroon and me!" referring to herself and the one behind her. "Renegade is the one over by Lightning." she answered. "And Alpha, is Lucifer, his at the den right now." "I'm sure that you can join the pack!" than she thought to herself. If Alpha don't let her, I'll MAKE him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Her eyes followed the gestures to the other two brutes afar from them, Lightning and Renegade. Hearing the Alpha's at the den she wondered if she'd be accepted by him, but felt a little hope with the joyful fae helping her to be a part of the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Maroon sniffed and told the small fae,"I'm sure Lucifer will let you join."He was being friendly because this small wolf didn't seem to be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

( EVERYONE VOTE UNICORNS ON THE OTHER RP!!! )

Finso smiled at Maroon. She turned back to the yearling. "Come if you want to join." she whistled. She trotted back to the Main den, singing a strange song.

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

(Neva!!!XD)
Maroon walked after Finso and ran ahead to tell Lucifer.
~Main Den Area~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Her ears perked at the news to see the Alpha, "Uhm, Alright." she said, trailing behind them following the two to the den area.

~Main Den~

Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Lightning sighed. "Lets go to the main den?" he said looking at the male who stayed with me.

-main den-
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Feels for some awkward reason my patience runs thin, sighs real quick to gain all of it back. Thinks to self "huh... That was weird..." looks at them walk back to den, stands up and shakes fur, follows them

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet
Name:: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Spirit wandered around the dead area. She smelled wolves around, but she was still sad about her old past that she ignored the smell. She came across a lake, wanted a drink so badly, but the water looked gross. She wasn't going to drink that. Ever. Spirit looked at her surroundings and thought, "This place looked like it used to be beautiful. Just like me. Something happened now it's injured. Just like me emotionly". She continued wandering around.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Rose looked around and came across a lake. She listened to the breeze and heard footsteps. She knew it wasn't a human; she heard four steps not two. Rose knew it wasn't anything else so she came to a conclusion that it was a lone wolf. Rose started walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Spirit was wandering around when the wind changed and she smelled another wolf. She stopped in her tracks, looked around and saw a wolf coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Rose heard the footsteps stop but she continued going. A few seconds later, she saw a ghost wolf; or so it seemed. She walked up to the wolf and sniffed. It wasn't a ghost; it was a wolf who looked like a ghost. "Hello I'm Rose. And you are?" she asked the female wolf.
Back to top Go down
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:13 pm

As the wolf sniffed Spirit, she thought, "You look like Ma. I wonder if you are my Ma..." She took a few steps back and shook her pelt. She replied, "It's me, Spirit. Don't you remember me, Ma?" She couldn't help it. That wolf looked so much like her Ma; she just had to ask. She was certain that her pack had died in the earthquake...
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

She tilted her head at the wolf. "You must have been mistaken. I have never had a pup."
Back to top Go down
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Spirit felt ashamed. She knew her pack had died. "Why did I ask that?" she thought to herself. For once in her life she put her head and tail down, ashamed. "I'll just be going now," she said to the wolf
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Rose was shocked. "Why are you going? I'm sure you'll get into the pack. Your a yearling, I think, but anyways, you should come. I'm almost certain you'll get in. Every wolf needs a pack. But i'm not forcing you. I'm giving you a suggestion. Come with me if you want to join," she siad to the wolf then she turned around and walked away. "Now or never. This is your chance." She looked back at the wolf and winked. Rose looked straight and started walking towards the den, but slowly so the wolf could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 am

Spirit saw the wolf turn around. She didn't move. She was about to turn around and leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake of Frozen Ashes
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: