The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lake of Frozen Ashes

Go down 
+9
Bellina
Leorite
Magnolia
Rose
Spirit_
Renegade
Finso
Lightning~
Lucifer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

A very difficult place to live, subject to the destruction caused by an erupted volcano. It is still recovering from the last eruption and the lake is dark and frozen solid in almost all places. The landscape is for the most part barren and dark but there are signs of life returning.

Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 Lake
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

Lucifer laughed softly, "It's wasn't that hard, you must really think I am stupid..." He smirked at the wolf, "You will be, but I came offer you a way to live..." He stood and flicked his tail, "I really could careless if you dropped dead especially after you attacked Finso, but I also know it is a waste to let a wolf of your strength waste away.. plus it would be wrong of me not to offer to help you."
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:15 am

Lightning laughed. "The last wolves that cared about me are dead and now a wolf only cares about me for my strength." he sighed talking to himself. Looking at the male h asked, "hat do you mean by offering me a way to live?"
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:18 am

Maroon looked up as Renegade called to him."Yes I'm fine,"he assured him.He went back to playing with Finso.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:21 am

Finso growled back at Maroon. "Oh! Imma get you!" She tackled him playfully and starts splashing more water on him. "Haha!" she laughed. She started to splash water in his face. "Hehe! Come and get me!" she taunted him.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:22 am

Shakes fur, causing ashes to fly off me and slowly float towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:26 am

Lucifer, "I don't just need you for your strength I have plenty of that, did you not happen to notice 75% of my pack is strong, well built, and well fed males?" Lucifer circled the male looking him over, "While you on the other hand need some food and a work out. What I see in you is more inner strength.."

He stopped and locked eyes with the male, "You faced three wolves on your own without showing one ounce of fear, that is the strength I find inspiring within you. I mean offering you a way to live by offering you a place in my pack." He stretched and yawned, "I don't need you to join my pack and I'm not begging, I'm just asking if you would like a home." He raised his head and smirked at the wolf, "What do you say, Lightning?"

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat May 26, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:07 am

Lays down and lays head over one paw, keeping ears perked, staying alert in my surroundings
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Lightning smiled at the wolf. "I accept your offer and the reason I showed no fear was because I felt none." he said. He felt happy. Light had found a pack like his mother had told him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Maroon was tired from playing so he jumped out of the lake and shook himself and almost layed down but decided against it.Instead he ran across the ashy ground to a charred tree trunk and jumped atop it.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Lucifer smiled and reach his paw out ruffling Lighting's ear, "Welcome to the pack~ The others won't be too happy, but they will get over it." He turned and led Lighting back to the others, "Try not to start anything okay~" He smirked softly and moved over to Renegade, sitting beside him, "I'm guessing everything was okay? Sorry I left you on babysitting duty~"
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Lightning laughed. "Don't start things I finish them." he said. Padding after the male he stood back as he spoke to another male.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Finso got out of the lake, and shook her fur. She laid down at the bed and starts sunning herself to get all the way dried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Maroon was watching the othes atop his tree trunk.He noticed Lightning hanging around.He growled softly to himself.He knew that Lucifer had let him join.He knew he had been trying to do what was best.He wouldn't question Lucifer,he trusted him too well for that.Instead he leaped down and ran up to them.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Lucifer looked at Maroon and smiled, "Hey~ Having fun?" He wagged his tail slowly, trying to keep the mood light and up lifting.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:22 pm

( HEY YOU PEAOPLE MAKE ME SAD D: You guys make me talk to myself ;( )
Finso growled when Lightning had joined the pack. She kept her distance from him and her.

( Get on the chat box D: )
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:27 pm

(I would if only I could)
Perks ears and sits up, shakes fur. Looks at lucifer walks towards maroon.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:35 pm

(Can't be bothered)

Lightning flicked his ears when the others growled at him. He looked at them and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Perks ears to a sigh, not noticing that lightning was behind me. Renegade turns to face lightning, says to the male "Hey you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Maroon scuttles away from Lightning.'I will not accept you just because Lucifer has let you join,'he thought at Lightning.He trotted to stand by Finso.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Lucifer sighed and turned to Lighting and Renegade. He smiled softly at Lightning and sighed, "They will warm up to you~ I hope..." He sighed and looked up at the sky, it was now late afternoon. He looked around his pack and smiled, "Hey guys, I'm going to head back to the den, yall can stay here, but try to get back before dark~"

He looked at Renegade and flicked his ear, "Sorry but I have to put you on babysitting duty again." He chuckled and playfully bumped the male, "Just kidding, Just make sure Lighting knows how to get to the den. The others should know their way back~" With that he turned and trotted the path back to the den.

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Finso looked at the water, wondering whats in there. She turned back to Maroon. "Hey do you want to go back to the den yet?" she asked. She watched as Lightning stand there. She got up and shook some dirt off her, getting some on Maroon. "Opps! Sorry!" she apologize. Finso looked into the lake water and saw her reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:20 pm

The earthy colored fae strided along the foliage into an area where there was a scent of water, the urge to have a drink was strong as she had been traveling for a while now with no water in sight. Sliding down a dirt cliffside to the bank and quickly to the waters she bounded in letting her legs be soaked as she gulped down the water. Feeling refreshed by the second, her ears perked picking up distant sounds, raising ner nose to the wind and smelling the presence of other wolves. Perking her curiousity she slowly made her way out of the cool water to stalk along the water's edge in search of what lied ahead.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Finso turned and saw a small yearling drinking some water. "No! Don't drink the water!" she yelled. She pranced over. "What were you thinking! This water here isn't good for you!" she barked. Finso tried to make the yearling throw up the water.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Looks at maroon trotting over to finso's side, sighs. Thinks to self "First impression isn't always the best...." Looks at lightning, says to the male "I'm guessing when I wasn't here, your first impression wasn't as good I guess..." Looks at maroon and finso, continues talking to lightning "Don't worry them, you've got me for now until they actually open theirs, being blinded by all their hatred on you" perks ears, also forgetting to say something to him. "Oh, by the way, welcome to the pack"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

The slender fae was taken by surprise and bared her fangs in response to the sudden interuption, hearing that the water wasn't drinkable she quickly began to cough up some water hoarsely. Scrunching her nose as her ears pinned against her head still in defense, "What's wrong?!" she retorted, spitting out a few more liquid followed by a low growl at the fae.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake of Frozen Ashes
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: