The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lake of Frozen Ashes

Go down 
+9
Bellina
Leorite
Magnolia
Rose
Spirit_
Renegade
Finso
Lightning~
Lucifer
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

Lake of Frozen Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:29 pm

A very difficult place to live, subject to the destruction caused by an erupted volcano. It is still recovering from the last eruption and the lake is dark and frozen solid in almost all places. The landscape is for the most part barren and dark but there are signs of life returning.

Lake of Frozen Ashes Lake
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Lucifer threw his head back and howled as he entered the area. He smirked and trotted across the ash filled land to the murky water. He dipped his paw in the water, cause it to ripple and clear up a bit. He sat back the bank, moving the ash away in some places and finding green grass, "This place is going to be beautiful when it finally grows back..."

He flicked his ear and jumped onto a burnt tree stump, scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Lightning padded around the edge of the black lake. He laughed sadly. It must have been a nice place before, he thought to himself. He flicked his ears when he heard a male wolf howl. Padding towards the sound he sawthe male jump up onto a tree stump and look around. Making no effort to hid Light padded right up in front of him. "What are you doing in my area?" he snarled. He knew that he didnt look like a threat due to he fact that he was skin and bones but he still had the skills his parents had taught him and the muscles that had come with the training.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Finso slowed to a trot and looks at the edge of the lake. "Wow, This was beautiful. I know." she breathed out. She looked at another strange wolf. She turned and walked right behind him. "BOO!" she yelled. She than thought about swimming in the lake. She wondered if she would push Maroon in. "Hehe.."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Lucfier hopped down from the stump and looked at the male, easily sizing him up. He didn't have much meat on his bones, but he did have toned muscles. The black male kept his voice level, but ice cold just like his eyes. Hackles raise he began to speak, "You are mistaken this is my pack's land.." He looked in to the males eyes and let out a soft sound that was between a sigh and a grunt, as Finso tried to make friends with the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Lightning jumped and spun round leaping at the strange wolf. Knocking her over he puts his paw on her neck. "All I have to do is push down and your neck will snap." he said moving his face closer to hers. Looking back up at the male he snarled ad sted towalk off lettin the female go.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Lucifer darted forward, knocking into the males side and holding him on the ground, one paw on his chest, "Okay, I tried to be nice, but no one hurts one of my pack members.." He growled deeply and pressed harder on the male's chest bone, "You are lucky I feel good today or you would already be dead.." His amber eyes burned with anger, but he controlled himself to just holding the male to the ground, "What is your name?"

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat May 26, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Maroon stood behind Lucifer ready to support him if things got ugly.Finso was behind him.He growled and bared his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Finso stood up and snarled at the stranger. She thought what was wrong with this wolf. She circled the wolf watching it like prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Maroon seemed slightly suprised at Finso's sudden change of heart.He turned his attention back to the wolf and growled.He flipped his fur to make sure his collar wouldn't show.He was ready at any moment to leap.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:00 am

Lightning grunted as the strange male knocked him over. Shiting his weight slightly he rolled and leapt up. "My name comes from the marking on my sides and the light that flases through the skies durning a storm. And if you dont want your pack members attacked then teach them some manners. The first think I was taught was never, ever scare a stranger no mater what." he said. Turning away he started off again bristling.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:03 am

Finso barked at the strange wolf. "Well, We all are taught differently, doesn't mean your way is right." She glared darkly are the black brute. She glared watching him, ready to attack anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:05 am

Lucifer smirked, he could definitely appreciate his pack's attitudes. He growled softly and turned his head towards the waters, "Leave him Finso and Maroon. He will die of starvation or leave soon enough, no animals live here except for a few field mice every now and then." He looked up and moved closer to Finso, investigating her neck, "You okay Finso?" He flicked his tail still slightly agitated.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:08 am

She turned back to Alpha and replied "I been hurt way worse, that was very minor attack for me." She turned toward Maroon. "Hey! You want to catch fish?" she asked daringly. "It would be fun to get some water on you, in this hot month!" she yelled happily. She smiled and wagged her tail.

( I never said to eat them e.e )

Last edited by Finso on Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:13 am

He smiled happy she was okay, she seemed like a daughter to him, well Maroon was kinda like a son to him too. They were both the children he never had. He stretched and jumped back up on the stump, looking down at the murky water, "I wouldn't eat the fish you catch here, might give you stomach troubles.." He twitched his tail and looked up at the sky, pondering if he should chase down the stranger or not.

(Just trying to warn ya XD: don't eat them or drink the water!)

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat May 26, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:14 am

Lightning circled back to the male who had attacked him. Standing in a way that he wouldn't be seen he waited staring at the male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:18 am

Taking heed of what Lucifer had said Maroon then ran down to the water with Finso.He watched the water intently,then looked at Finso out of the corner of his eye.She was watching the water too.He placed a paw in the water carefully,then flicked it out quickly at Finso.He then ducked at her flick and did it again,only faster this time.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:21 am

[color=red]Pants catching up to you guys "Lost- your guys--- for a second" sighs and shakes. "I'm not very use to this territory at all.."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:26 am

Lucifer smiled at the two and jumped down from the stump, looking at Renegade, "Heh, Sorry buddy didn't mean to leave ya..". He was pretty much cover in ash from head to toe, but he was already black so you couldn't tell. He yawned and flicked his ears, listening for anyone around them, "I think I'm gunna track down that male..." He looked at the two playing in the water and back to Renegade, "Please watch them and don't let them get into trouble, I'll be back soon~" With that he sniffed the ground and started following the male's scent.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:30 am

Finso looked at Maroon. She flicked a huge wave of water at him. "Haha! I got you now!" she barked. She wagged her tail and dodged as he try to splash her back. She smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:32 am

Lightning smirked when the male said he was going to find him. Why would he care about a wolf who will be dead soon anyway, he thought bitterl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:41 am

Maroon growled playfully at Finso."How dare you!"He growled.He scooped up a pawful and threw it on her,then jumped in the water up to his shoulders.He then splashed a wave over Finso."You can't get me back because I'm already in the water!"he yelped when she threw a pawful at his face.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:47 am

Nods at lucifer and sits to where maroon and finso and watches over them as lucifer said, perks ears to maroons yelp, says to maroon "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:52 am

He lost the trail and found he was standing somewhat close to where he started he smirked and thought, ' He sure is crafty.' He moved forwarded slowly and sat down, "I know you are there Lightning~ Come out and speak with me.."
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:55 am

"So you worked my name out." Lightning said moving forward closer to the light, "Why do you care about a wolf who will be dead soon anyway?" He sat down smiking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Frozen Ashes   Lake of Frozen Ashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake of Frozen Ashes
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: