The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Nursey Den:.

Go down 
+14
Mythickeen
Skystar*
Finso
Song.
Bryn'
Renegade
Thunderstorm
Lightning~
Zak
-Frost-
Ukkalipti
Leorite
Rayne
Lucifer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

.:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is hello den where pregnant or nursing females and their young pups stay. No members are allowed here except for hello mother and father, hello alphas, hello elders, hello nannies, and hello healers. Puppies are not allowed to meet hello other pack members until they are 4 weeks. When they turn 6 weeks they will leave hello nursery and move to hello main den with hello others.

.:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 Wolf_den_entry_fs

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet
Name:: Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

Rayne looked at Lucifer, shivering slightly as he stood up. "Yeah, I-" she broke off with a yawn. "Yeah, I better go to sleep," she murmured, lying her head on her paws and curling around her small pups.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet
Name:: Zak

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 am

Zak was out from his mother's womb. His appearance into this world had begun. His little brownish body squeezed to his mother's teat. He suckled hard to get the life-saving milk. Zak squealed loudly as he pushed his sister over.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet
Name:: Leorite

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am

Leorite looked at Lucifer and smiled. He looked at the pups again as they were already kind of fighting. He looked back at Lucifer. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Lucifer nuzzled Zak away from his sister and then turned trotting out of the den with Leorite. After they reach the woods, the brute looked over and smiled at the white wolf, "So I hear you are in love with Rose~" He flicked his tail and noticed a squirrel up ahead, but left it alone, wanting something bigger like a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Zak squealed as he felt being nudged away. He was no happy and crawled toward his father. His squeals were loud. Zak sneezed a bit as he tried to find the teat.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Leorite followed Lucifer into the woods. He perked his ears when he spoke. "Yes, I am. How did you find out?"
Back to top Go down
Ukkalipti

Ukkalipti

Character sheet
Name:: Ukkalipti

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Ukka nodded at Lucifer and watched as he and Leo walked out of the den. She looked back at Rayne. "I'll protect you and your pups with my life." She looked at the pups wiggle around and drink. "Even if I'm an elder," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet
Name:: Frost

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Frost whined as she was pushed away. She moved away and found another teat. She started to drink. She was very happy.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Zak growled slightly as he was pushed away. He sneezed then proceeded to a teat. The suckling was loud but comforting to his ears. Someday, he will not be pushed by his sister.
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Frost felt something fluffy about her size move next to her. She kicked it and continued drinking.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Lucier chuckled, "I know everything that goes on in the pack, like right now I can smell the faint scent of a loner on the wind." He flicked his tail sniffed about on the ground, but smelling no prey, "When we head back to the main den there will probably be someone new there~" He smiled and looked at the white male, "Does she know?"
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Leorite shakes his pelt. "I don't know if she knows or not. But soon I'll tell her." He knew he wouldn't be able to tell her anytime soon because of the pups. But he remembered she wanted to tell him something before he came to the nersury den. "She said she had something to tell me but... she didn't have a chance to because of Rayne and the pups. I want to tell her my feelings but I don't know if there is any romantic place around here."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Lucifer raised his head and pointed off towards the north, "Down there right outside of the meadow is a creek. It is surrounded by Cherry trees that blossom beautifully in the spring and summer." He sat back and flicked his tail, "There is where I took Rayne to ask her to be my mate~" He looked at the male and then scratched his ear, "You should go and take her there... like today!"

The brute smiled and climbed to his feet, "I can take care of my family, while you are out starting yours~" He chuckled softly and then turned, moving back towards the nursery den, "Go on get!" He took off back towards the den, watching for prey, but not spotting any.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Leorite looked in the direction where Lucifer looked. He listened to what he said. He smiled when he said that he's fine with it. "Ok... I'll just tell her my feelings. I'll ask her later if she likes me back!" he called after Lucifer as he ran away. Leorite sprinted towards the main den.

-main den-
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Lucifer entered the den and plopped down, sighing softly, "Not much out their, I'll have to head out farther later." He smiled at Ukka, "Thank you for watching them, but we should all get some rest." He looked down at the two pups who were pushing each other, "I have this weird feeling I'm going to be breaking up alot of arguments in the future~" Lucifer chuckled and softly whispered, "Just like their mother..." He yawned and laid down blocking the den's entrance. Anybody who wanted in or out would have to move him, which was not an easy feat.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:41 am

Zak whined loudly as he strayed awar from his mother's teat. His loud tone, he got from his father. Though, Zak preferred to stay away from his family. He ran into the wall not knowing where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:16 am

Lucifer raised up hearing Zak's screams. He chuckled and picked up the pup, "Come back little guy." He chuckled and put the youngest back down by his mother. He softly ran his tongue along the pup and smiled, "It's time to sleep~ Goodnight Zak and Frost" He returned back to his spot in the den's entrance and laid down, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Ukkalipti

Ukkalipti

Character sheet
Name:: Ukkalipti

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Ukka smiled at the pups and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Frost stopped drinking. She snuggled up to her mother and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Lucifer opened his eyes and climbed to his feet, stretching out and yawning. He looked over his shoulder at the others still sleeping and smile. He moved over, kissing his mate and pups and then heading outside, sitting in the warm sun.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Rayne lifted her head gently from her paws, looking at Lucifer as he moved away, outside. Smiling, she looked down at their pups and licked them quietly. With a peaceful sigh, she lied her head back down.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Zak wailed loudly as he heard something come into the den. He whimpered nudging his mother. Something did not feel right to Zak.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Rayne looked down to Zak, frowning. "Zak, shh," she murmured, licking his forehead and drawing him close into her stomach. Glancing around the den, towards the entrace, she saw movement. A pale, small creature was moving along the shadows. A rat. Baring her fangs, she gave a low warning growl. Moving slightly, she kept her body almost above her pups, ears shoved forward on her head and an angry expression across her features. "Luke," she called in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Zak yipped as he heard his mother growled. He too growled at the strange sound and crawled forward.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 pm

(You both are 2 weeks old now: Your eyes open and are blue, but vision is poor. You can start eating tiny pieces of meat regurgitated by adults, but still mostly drink milk. You will begin to stand, walk, and learn to speak.)

Lucifer rushed into the den, looking at Rayne and the pups. He followed her gaze and saw the rat. He growled deeply and raised his hackles, stepping forward slowly. The rat try to scurry out of then den, but Lucifer was on him, stepping on his tail and then grabbing his neck, before the rat could turn and bite him. He snapped the rat's neck and the threw it into the wood, spitting out the sickly grey fur. He wrinkled his nose and then turned going back into the den and laying down next to Rayne, "Yall okay?" He softly groomed her cheek and laid his ears back.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Nursey Den:.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: