The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Nursey Den:.

Go down 
+14
Mythickeen
Skystar*
Finso
Song.
Bryn'
Renegade
Thunderstorm
Lightning~
Zak
-Frost-
Ukkalipti
Leorite
Rayne
Lucifer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

.:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is hello den where pregnant or nursing females and their young pups stay. No members are allowed here except for hello mother and father, hello alphas, hello elders, hello nannies, and hello healers. Puppies are not allowed to meet hello other pack members until they are 4 weeks. When they turn 6 weeks they will leave hello nursery and move to hello main den with hello others.

.:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 Wolf_den_entry_fs

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Lucifer watched the fox go hackles raised and alert, "That was a fox, one of the many animals who are out here and willing to kill young pups like you..." He needed to tell the pup the truth or she would never get it. He looked down at her daughter and laid down, cuddling her close and wiping away her tears, "Hey, I know it's hard not being able to do things other do, but do you realize now why I say and do the things I do? There are so many things out here that want to hurt you~" He hugged his daughter and licked the top of her head, "I just want to keep you safe.... I love you Frost and I love your brother and your mother too. If I lost any of you I don't know what I would do..."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 pm

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet
Name:: Frost

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Frost's tears turned into tears of joy. "I love you too, daddy... I just didn't know..." She cuddled close to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:35 am

Lucifer softly groomed the crying pup and smiled, "Shhh all is okay now. Come on let's go home, I bet your mother is worried sick." He stood and picked up Frost by her scruff. He carried her back to the den and laid her down inside, nuzzling her softly and then laying down in the mouth of the looking inside.
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 am

When Frost was put back inside the den she walked over to her dad and snuggled up close to him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet
Name:: Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Rayne curled close around Zak, lookng worredly towards the entrance to the den. Frost had dissapeared, and Lucifer had gone to look for her. The brown she-wolf's ears perked when they came back into the den. She let out a sigh, leaning up to nuzzle Lucifer and then looked towards Frost. "Frost, baby, are you okay?" she whined.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet
Name:: Zak

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Zak whined as he looked around. His little body began to creep outside the den. The air was humid as it had just rained. He heard thunder and saw a lightning bolt. His little eyes widened with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Rayne lifted her head a little, looking towards Zak. "Zakky. Come back inside the den," she called softly, but in a stern tone. Flicking her tail, she watched her son carefully, pricking her ears to the sound of thunder.
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 am

Frost's watery eyes looked at her mother's when she spoke. "Yeah, Mum. I'm ok." She waddled over to mum and snuggled up close to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:45 am

Lucifer shook his head has Zak ventured towards the den's mouth, letting Rayne handle it. He moved closer and snuggled next to Rayne and Frost, softly grooming his daughter's head.
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Frost smiled as daddy groomed her head and waddled over to him. She snuggled up close to him and buried herself in his fur.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Walked slowly paced towards the Nursey den, eyes still watery from what happened. Looked around for lucifer, spots him near his pups, stays at a decent distance. Mumbles out lowly "Lucifer..."
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Frost heard her dad's name called and looked at the entrance of the den. She saw a black and white wolf. She slowly crawled over to it and sniffed its paw even though she can barely smell. She looked up at it and said,"Who are you and what do you want with my daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Perks ears and looks down at the pup, forces out a smile, still feeling the sorrow of what happened at the main den. "My names renegade, I'm beta of your fathers pack, and I need to speak to him real quick"
Back to top Go down
-Frost-

-Frost-

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Frost tilts her head "Why?" She started to prance around his paw.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Remembers spirits motionless body at the main den floor, feels eyes go watery. "I'll talk to your father and see if he will tell you after i finish talking to him"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Lucifer raised up and moved to Renegade, "Frost, Zak, go back in with your mother, I'll be back~" He motioned for his beta to follow him. After the two were out of ear shot from the den, Lucifer turned and sat facing Renegade, "I heard the howls, What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Looked at lucifer and gave a long pause then spoke "Spirits dead..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Lucifer was shocked, when he left the yearling was perfectly health and outgoing. The alpha bowed his head, the death showing just how fragile and short life can be, "She was a good wolf, it's sad her life ended before it could really begin... Thank you for letting me know Renegade." His eyes were filled with tears that would not be spilled, but were on the verge. He stood, "Is everyone else doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:41 pm

"The way you and me are right now, same thing back at the main den.."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Lucifer sighed, "I would go there, but I can't leave Rayne and the pups alone for long periods of time plus I'm not sure what I would be able to do~" He looked at the nursery den and laid his ears back, "I think the best thing is to let the pack mourn everyone deals with death in different way, but don't let them fall apart Renegade. It's times like this when we need each other the most.." He sounded old even to himself, but that's what he need to sound like, old, strong, and wise.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Stayed quiet for a moment, letting a long silence in the air, but yet the only sound is just the howls coming from the den. Ears partially flatten down but not all the way.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

Character sheet
Name:: Zak

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 am

Zak squealed as he ventured out. He saw a strange creature with a long tail. Instinctively, he stalked it. hello squirrel continued eating its nut. He pounced at hello squirrel and killed it.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Rayne wached Renegade come into the den, and soon after, Lucifer left with him. Perking her ears, she glanced around for her pups. "Frost! Zak!" She called. "Come here!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Lucifer nudge his Beta, and smiled softly, "I know it's alot to put on your shoulders, but I know you can do it~" He laid his ear back and trotted over grabbing his son and bring him back to the den, "You are three weeks now, so you may go outside, but you must have an adult with you. If you want to go outside ask your mother, understand? We don't need her worrying to death."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Nursey Den:.   .:Nursey Den:. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Nursey Den:.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: