The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Willow Meadow

Go down 
+11
Song.
Grython
Leorite
Spirit_
Rose
Mythickeen
Rayne
Finso
Lightning~
Renegade
Lucifer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

Willow Meadow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large open meadow with one large weeping willow in the middle of it, a nice place once inhabited by humans but now one of the favorite places of the wolves. Cherry blossom Creek runs right through the middle of it as well. This is where most of the packs hunting is done.

Willow Meadow - Page 3 Will
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Finso barked loudly, grabbing the elks attention. They started to run together. Finso sprinted off and breaks the herd to two. She chased after the bull's group and splits it apart. She barked the signal and starts chasing it far biting its leg trying to slow it down.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:56 am

Flicked ears up to finsos bark and then run full speed ahead towards the elk that finso was slowing down, matched speed with the elk and bit its front right let, with finso and me holding down the legs of the elk, the elk fell and was vulnerable, stayed a grip on the elks legs to keep it from running away, looked at myth and mumbled out as still my mouth was bitten onto the elks leg "Anyone gonna finish it off". Couldn't look at anybody, do to the fact the I couldn't turn by head because I was still keeping the elk from running. Guessing that finso couldn't let the elk run, keeping a grip of its hind legs. "Myth".
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Finso thought quickly, "Why wasn't Myth coming?" She let go and starts biting its muzzle trying to suffocate it. She screamed in her nostrils "Myth!" She knew that Renegade can't keep it holding on for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

The elk began trying to run away, but yet i kept it down onto the floor keeping the elk on the ground, forced my strength down onto the elk, kept my breathing paced which kept my stamina up, yet, gave out a light low grunt.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Finso knew this was failing quickly. She snapped at Renegade "Claw him! Now!" Finso bit the elk's neck pinning it to the ground hard. "Where the fox is Myth!" She snorted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Gets hit by my shoulder from the elks hoove, growls and and says to selk "Thats it...". Takes a risk and jumps by the stomach portion of the elk, the elk begins running but then i rip its stomach off, its guts fall off from its stomach area and the elk falls back down to the ground. Pants heavily and looks at my shoulder, sees its nothing bad and looks back at the elk, takes a breather and sighs, looks at finso
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Finso sighed. "You alright?" She sniffed the blood in the air. "We have to get it back to camp, before the coyotes come" She picked up the guts and tries to put them back for the long haul. "Lets try to get before night fall." Finso grab the neck and started to drag back to camp.

~ To The Den
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Perks ears and nods at finso and looks at myth "lets go". Helps out finso bringing in the elk
-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet
Name:: Mythickeen

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:43 pm

(I'm so sorry guys I had to go to the beach and the farm with my family ): )

Myth just passed off and looked at Renegade and Finso. She whimpered a bit, seeing that Finso had reacted really badly at her absence. She sped up to them and whimpered. "Sorry" before catching up.

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Finally makes it to the hunting grounds, ears shoot up, sniffs the air for the elk herds scent. Catches a scent from them and walks towards it, sees an elk herd in the distance, mumbles to self "Since I'm kinda wounded on my shoulder, and I'm the only one hunting here..... Let me hunt something small..." Looks for a weak elk in within the herd, sees an elk the is limping a bit, walks up to the herd not trying to even stay hidden. The herd obviously notices me and they all run away, while the elk the is limping attempts to make a break for it, but yet the elk panics and trips over self and ends up on the ground, bites on elks neck and shreds his neck, sees that the elk is dead. Sits down and begins eating carcass... A few minutes later after the kill, the carcass is completely eaten from, licks snout and shakes pelt, gets up and walks back to the den area

-Main den-
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Myth catches up to the Willow Meadows and waits for Ren. "So, what will we hunt today?" she asked, looking around and carefully smelling the air. A scent that made herself get headache reached her snout, but she stayed away from that spot. She gazed around for prey.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Finally makes it to the willow meadows, perks ears to myth "Well, since I feel better now, I'd say we go for Male bull elk, we do have to feed 3 or more people ya know"
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Myth nodded and crouched down to smell. The group of elk were nearby. She perked her ears and gazed from the bush. Around 5 females, and a male. She smirked and waited for Ren to catch up to the bush. "I make the herd disperse and you try to surround the bull elk" she planned, then waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Quickly runs towards the bush where myth is, keeping my paw steps silent. Perks ears and nods "Sounds like a plan" Crouched down, looked at myth "So then... Lady's first". Glanced back at the elk herd and targeted the male bull elk
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Myth nodded and glanced at Ren, then chuckled lightly. "Sure" she added before quietly stalking towards the herd. The females already glanced at her, but she stood still, combining with the ground. The elk started walking, dispersing, just how the plan told. She walked towards the females as they trotted off. She glanced at Ren and barked slightly. "Go" she barked.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Ears shoot up, hearing myths call, shoots out of the bush and speeds up by male, the male sees me and scrams, jumps to the right of his side, the elk runs to the left, trying to right away from me. Slides to the left, the elk looks to the right and trys to run away but ends up getting cornered by a wall of just ROCK. The elk spun around, looking at me. Looks at the elk straight in the eye, bark out to myth "He's trapped", waits for myth to come so we can finish off the elk
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Myth looked at Ren to his job and grinned, then sped up to the corner. She crouched, and picked all her breath, and leaped to the elk. Her clean fangs dug into its side, pulling slightly, then aggressively. She growled and ripped a piece of skin, then dug her claws on the elk, hanging on the prey. She bit continuously.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Lunges at the elk and bites him by the neck, sinks claws into the side of his neck as well, my razor sharp teeth ripping off the skin from his neck. The force of pain that myth and me give to the elk, the elk falls down, and slowly falls into a endless sleep
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:18 am

Myth pulled down aggressively, a mass of blood found in her muzzle. She licked and sniffed the elk, asuring it was dead. She nodded. "Good job, Ren" she smiled before picking up the side of the bull elk to carry it. "The others must be starving, let's go, bud" she added.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 am

Nods and grabs on to the other side of the elk, dragging the elk back to the main den
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 am

Myth nodded and went with the side of the elk, walking back to the den.

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:00 am

Nods and helps out myth with bringing back the elk

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Walked into the willow meadows, looking around the area seeing seeing that not many elks are around, but yet a few are still out....... A few minutes after hunting, stayed at the hunting grounds for a bit, finishing up the remains of the elk. Gets up and slowly makes way towards the main den
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Walked in the willow meadows, looked around noticing that there were no elk around. For some reason when I walked in I felt aggravated which was weird, it seemed liked I must have woke up in a bad mood or something. Walked around the willow meadows for a bit, seeing no elk still around. Sigh feeling really tired, falls down and rolls over, looks at the sky, lays down to my side and end up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Rose put her nose to the ground and looked for the elk herd. She wandering around for a while, but she has a good nose. She finally caught a scent and followed. She found the herd and targeted an old cow elk. She ran strait towards the herd, separating her target from the rest. The elk was fast, but Rose is built for speed and endurance. When she got close enough, Rose jumped on its back, biting it and holding onto it with her claws. Soon the elk kicked her off, but Rose still chased after it.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow Meadow
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: