The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Willow Meadow

Go down 
+11
Song.
Grython
Leorite
Spirit_
Rose
Mythickeen
Rayne
Finso
Lightning~
Renegade
Lucifer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

Willow Meadow - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large open meadow with one large weeping willow in the middle of it, a nice place once inhabited by humans but now one of the favorite places of the wolves. Cherry blossom Creek runs right through the middle of it as well. This is where most of the packs hunting is done.

Willow Meadow - Page 7 Will
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 pm

When Rose was done with her share, she said, "I'm going back to the den. Are you two coming? I'm leaving right now." Rose turned around and trotted to the den.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet
Name:: Sunfur

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Sunfur stalked under the cover of the shady tree. There was a trace of elk scent in the air. She paused, turning to Rose and Bellina. "You two should lead the hunt." She suggested. "You have the most experience because you're the huntresses."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Rose walked up next to Sunfur, she too smelling the elk. She perked her ears and looked at her when she suggested that she and Bellina should lead the hunt. "Yes, but it was your idea. It's ok, you can lead us." She shook her pelt and saw the herd on the move. "Well there they are, we better hurry, looks like the herd is leaving. But, if you really want me too, I can lead the hunt."
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Finso stands by Rose. "Lets go do strike tactic." She turn to explain it to Sunfur. "Strike tactic, is when we all pick a target, surround it secretly, and strike." She went to a left side of a cow. "Rose you can take the right. Bellina can take the front. Sunfur can take the back" She turned and got into her position. She thought, I like a good hunt like this, I wish...I can be a huntress again..
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Rose nodded to Finso and got into he position. She waited a few seconds and sprang into action. She sprinted full speed at the cow. It went straight towards Finso, but she didn't care. She caught up with it and jumped on it, biting at its back. She hang on with all her strength. "For the pack..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Finso took action and sprinted onto the elk's neck, biting and twisting it to break or suffocate it. She whine as the elk started to spaz out and charge at Sunfur. She knew if someone didn't act quick than, Sunfur might fall.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Rose was flown off the elk when Finso bit it, acting quickly, she ran in front of Sunfur so when the elk got close enough, Rose bit it at its throat, making it fall. She continued to bite it.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Finso let go, and let Rose take over the neck. She bit the muzzle and started to cut off its air supply, dragging it down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Rose let go of her grip, jumping on top of it. She bit at its stomach, knowing the elk had lived a good life as it traveled to Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:06 am

Finso let go of the elk, pleased of the kill. She howled, saying her prayer for the life, they took just to famish their hunger.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 am

(wow...you guys killed an elk while I was gone....what else did I miss? It's okay lol.)

Sunfur took up Finso's howl, giving thanks for the elk, even if it was about to hurt her before.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Rose howled with Finso and Sunfur, giving thanks to the elk for its life.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:56 pm

(Hmm, I'm surprised to the fullest. You guys are still keeping this pack alive. Glad to see so Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:29 pm

(I'm just glad your back! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:43 pm

(Lol, yea. Don't know why but the day I left this pack was the day when you guys were seared into my brain. I couldn't forget ya guys! xD)
Back to top Go down
Spirit_

Spirit_

Character sheet
Name:: Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:58 pm

(Yeah, same here)

Spirit stepped out of the shadows and collapsed on the ground. She was still sick to her stomach with the fish she ate. She laid there on the ground, her vision getting blurry. She couldn't see much, but she did see a couple wolves and heard some wolves howl.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Walks towards willow meadows with the pitch black crow on top of my head who was remarkably leading me back to the packs willow meadows

Crow: "This will be of about the last time i'll lead you back to your pack, otherwise. Your done for next time you go out of pack territory"

Chuckles at his threat "Just fly away like you usually do"

Crow craws loudly then jumps into the air and swoops away

Stops walking as I glance at the crow fly away for a moment
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Two familiar scents enter Rose's nose just as she was about to begin eating. She lifted her head up and looked in the direction of the smell. She couldn't believe that those scents were Spirit and Renegade. Running over to them, she noticed that Spirit was still terribly sick and that Ren was talking to a crow. "Spirit! Ren!" Rose called as she ran up to them. She looked down at Spirit and asked, "Spirit? Spirit are you alright?" She looked at Ren and said, "It's great to have you back, Ren. Bad news while you were gone: we lost everyone... including our Alphas, Lucifer and Rayne."
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Ears flicker to roses voice and new. Ears sort of flatten down a bit, saying to self "Damn.."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Rose too flattens her ears a bit and lowers her head. "The only ones left is Finso, Sunfur, Leo, Storm, Bellina, and me. We really need you both. Would you like to rejoin us?"
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Takes a couple of moments to remember the ones that were now lost. Glances back at rose, ears now perked "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Rose nods at Ren and looks back down at Spirit. "Are you ok Spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Turns a bit and then glances at spirit
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Upon seeing and smelling the new wolves, Sunfur snarled at them, her fur bristling. She finally relaxed as Rose began talking to them. She didn't recognize the wolves, she they must have been part of the pack at a different time. She let her fur lay flat and yipped at Renegade, "Hi, my name's Sunfur."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Rose perks her ears to Sunfur's snarl, smiling when she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow Meadow
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: