The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Willow Meadow

Go down 
+11
Song.
Grython
Leorite
Spirit_
Rose
Mythickeen
Rayne
Finso
Lightning~
Renegade
Lucifer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

Willow Meadow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large open meadow with one large weeping willow in the middle of it, a nice place once inhabited by humans but now one of the favorite places of the wolves. Cherry blossom Creek runs right through the middle of it as well. This is where most of the packs hunting is done.

Willow Meadow - Page 6 Will
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Rose entered the area and still couldn't believe that Leo had asked her to be his mate. She smiled and pranced joyfully until she found the elk herd. She quietly stalked the herd in search of any newborns or weak ones. There were a number of babies. She smiled and targeted one. Rose sprinted towards it and the herd scattered. The baby elk was alone. Rose easily caught up to it and she jumped on it and bit its spine, killing it instantly. She let go of the carcass in search of another baby. "This isn't going to feed all the pack," she thought. She looked around and saw another lone baby elk. Rose ran towards it and bit its leg. The elk collapsed and Rose used her sharp claws and swiped it on its neck. The elk laid still. Rose dragged it to her other kill. She perked her ears and heard another baby elk. She trotted in the direction and saw the elk. The elk noticed her right away and ran. Rose ran after it and bit its neck. The glow in its eyes disappeared. She dragged it to her other two kills and looked at the meal. "Now this should feed the pack!" She bit every elk at its hind leg and started to drag it towards the main den. Every day she was getting stronger and stronger so she didn't need any help dragging it. Rose dragged the elks quickly to the den.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Grython

Grython

Character sheet
Name:: Grython

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 am

Grython walked in the area. He found an elk herd right away. He looked behind to see if song was following.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet
Name:: Song

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 am

Song stopped behnd him, looking over seeing a heard of elk. She guped at their size, "We're going to try to catch one of them?" She asked meekly. She never really hunted elk before and ha mostly been surviving on small game. She spotted a small calf near the edge of the herd and nudged Grython on the shoulder as she pointed it out. "What about that one?"
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Grython looked at the calf in the herd. "Yeah of course we're going after that one. Even I really can't bring down an adult. But we're only killin that one calf. We don't want to kill off al the calves and make the herd die out." He looked back at song. "Just attack; I've heard calves are easily to kill." He looked back at the calf and locked his eyes on it. He slowly started to stalk it. He tried to get the calf away from the rest of the heard.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

She nodded following behind. Growling at the group of elk she startled them to make them move away to leave the calf wide open. Seeinb Grython going after it she followed closely to help. Getting close enough she bit at the calfs flanks making it stumble a bit as it tried to avoid her bites.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Grython watched as song tackled the calf. He ran up to the calf it bit it on its throat. He didn't let go. He finally let go when he knew the calf couldn't get away and watched as the light in its eyes faded away.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 pm

When she saw him get the calf down she was about to yip with joy but forgot to let go and when Grython brought down their prey Song went flying overhead landing on her stomach. Dizzily standing up she said wearily to him, "See, you are good at something else too, hunting." She giggled and sat beside the calf and began digging in happily.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Grython looked at song. "Na, calves are just easy to kill. Wait until all the calves are grown up." He began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Rose walked into the area with her nose to the ground. She quickly found the herd and saw Grython and Song eating. She walked over to them and said, "Nice job you two! And also don't kil any more calves because we don't want the herd dying off, so go after an adult next time, ok? Bellina and I are going to go after the bull of the herd. Wanna join us?" She knew that bull elk can be dangerous to go after so she wanted all the help she could get.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Song happily licked her paws and mouth clean, rolling onto her side with a content tummy. Hearing Rose she sat up as she spoke about taking down a bull. “Bull? Would we be able to take that down?” She asked softly before looking over at Grython and jumping to her feet wanting to help Rose. “Challenge accepted! What about you Grython, ya’ in?”
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Grython stopped eating to see what rose and song said. "Yeah, sure. I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Bellina just quietly stood behind Rose. She went up to Song and Grython and did a slight dip of the head. "I don't think I've gotten the chance to introduce myself to either of you, I'm terribly sorry... I'm Bellina, and welcome to Kalyani." She said quietly, but there was a little enthusiasm in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:46 pm

As Thunderstorm reached Willow Meadows, he already knew 3 of the wolves: Song, Grython, and Rose. He didn't know the other wolf behind Rose. Storm went up to the wolf and said, "Sorry if I'm disrupting you but my name's Thunderstorm. Or you can call me Storm or Jumpy," as soon as he said "Jumpy" he jumped the highest he could jump. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Song leaned over in a playful bow as a greet towards her. “It’s very nice to meet you Bellina; I’m Song and this is Grython.” She said in a bubbly tone as she pointed to Gry with her tail that wagged over her back. Hearing Storm she perked tilting her head, “Storm what are you doing here? It isn’t safe for a pup to be this far from the main den especially in the hunting grounds..” She said a bit worried looking to where the herd was, she didn’t want this adorable pup to get caught in the middle of the stampede when they begin to go after the bull.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 am

Bellina gave a small polite smile to Song and then gave a slight nod to Grython. "It's a pleasure to meet the two of you." Bellina turned around to see an energetic pup. She dipped her head. "It's nice to meet you Thunderstorm." She gave a soft laugh as he jumped up in the air when he said his nickname "Jumpy". "I'm Bellina. You're a marvelous jumper, Thunderstorm!" She said warmly to the pup, she smiled. Although, this smile had genuine warmth to it, unlike most of her smiles which are very tight yet courteous. "Thunderstorm, Song is right. What is a sweet little pup doing way out here? It's very dangerous to be out here."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 am

Rose smiled at Bellina, Grython, and Song. She turned around when she heard Storm's voice. She eyes narrowed. "Storm! What are you doing here?! You could easily get killed; back to the den, NOW!!!" She pushed him in the direction of the den with her muzzle and looked at the rest. "Lets start the hunt now. We wouldn't want the bull wandering off now would we? C'mon, let's go!" Rose stalked the bull. Running at full speed, she easily scattered the herd. The bull ran one way and the herd ran the other way. She sprinted towards the bull, jumping on it and biting its neck. Blood splattered everywhere as she continued to hold on. The bull soon collapsed and Rose watched as its soul left its body.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 pm

OOC: I don't want to come off sounding rude or mean but, one female wolf can't take down a full grown bull by herself, it would need at least most of the pack to take one down. Bulls are very strong, so it would be unlikely for just a couple wolves to take one down, yet alone one wolf. Most hunts for a wolf pack will be unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 pm

OOC: Rose please edit your post, You are not allowed to take down a full grown bull by yourself, like what Bellina said. Bulls can easily throw you off and stampede at you.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 pm

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm

(yeah but what if I'm a very strong and skilled huntress? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 pm

A wolf's strength and skill level doesn't matter, Bulls outweigh one female wolf. Bulls outweigh male wolves as well. Your character may be strong enough to take down a elk calf or possibly a female deer. But it is highly unlikely to take down any other large hoofed animal. I don't want to sound mean, but that last post wasn't completely realistic. A bull elk can weigh up to 700 pounds and a cow elk can weigh up to 500 pounds. Depending on your character's breed, a grown female wolf's average weight is usually around 50-85 pounds while a grown male wolf's average weight is usually around 75-110 pounds. (The averages of weight are for a Grey wolf, the largest wolf breed).

It would be more likely for the bull to kill a single wolf rather than the single wolf killing the bull.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 am

(oh well... I'll just keep it. xD)

Rose began to eat the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:12 am

OOC: ehh ok..ay.. ? o.O

Her ears fell back slightly as she tilted her head. Getting up she decided to head back with Thunderstorm, trotting after him she called back to the others, “I’ll see ya later!”
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 am

OOC: Rose, you understand why your post wasn't realistic though, right? This will be my last day of posting until August 26th. Happy RPing!!! Smile

Bellina went up to the carcass, and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 pm

(Yeah I won't do it again Sad)

Rose stopped eating for a second and looked at Grython. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Meadow   Willow Meadow - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow Meadow
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-