The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Main Den:.

Go down 
+20
| Echo |
Elrozoro
Echo*
Sunfur
Skystar*
Rayne
Bryn'
Lucifer
Grython
Song.
Spirit_
Ukkalipti
Thunderstorm
Finso
Lightning~
Mythickeen
Bellina
Renegade
Leorite
Rose
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

.:Main Den:. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

A mildly wooded area that holds a large den in the side of a cave that is able to fit many wolves comfortably. It also has a small stream in the back for a winter water source and a place to teach pups to swim.

.:Main Den:. - Page 25 1.1307145394.cave-on-the-side-of-the-mountain

Rose kissed Leo and walked over to the three elk carcasses. She took a few bites.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Takes a quick glance at sunfur then back at the group. "No one here is gonna tell me what's happening... hmm... Might as well watch them hate"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet
Name:: Yuki/Kisa

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 am

Kisa climbed a tree nearby. She jumped to Kamikaze's branch and knocked her off. "Only cowards hide."she grinned.

(Now. I'm just angry...)
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:55 am

Ears flicker at the reaction, goes in a attentional stance. Takes a thinking to self. "If this gets out of hand..."

(I can see that now..)
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet
Name:: Sunfur

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 am

Sunfur looked at Renegade and tried to smile despite her irritation of Kamikaze. "Sorry for not telling you right away, this wolf named Kamikaze entered the territory." She explained. "She thinks she's a 'Queen' and that this is the land of the Maned Wolves or something like that." Sunfur saw Kisa climbing the tree and perked her ears in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet
Name:: Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Kamikaze yelped in surprise as she was pushed off. She grabbed onto another branch and looked up at the wolf and smirked. "I wasn't hiding if you could see me!" She laughed. She jumped onto the branch where the wolf was, and she pushed her off. "I don't smell any markings on this tree!" She grinned and yawned. "Geeze... I'm not even bugging them anymore. Now they are the ones who are bugging me," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Perks ears slightly and face goes into a disappointed expression. "That's it? Just because of that?" Shakes head and let's out a sigh. "Before you guys took action, did you ever think about her being lost, or her memory being lost? How about if she was traveling and just happens to end up here thinking its hers. Hell... Do you even know what her story is as for why she calls herself queen?" Loss away from sunfur and back at the group. "All you need is patience, even if she does call herself queen, at least find out why so." Looks at the wolf that is on the tree. "And maybe we'd be doing her a favor if we helped her out in look of her actual land."
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Bellina stood next to the trunk of the tree where the so called 'Queen" was on. She looked up at Kamikaze, her voice was calm yet there was a little bit of irritation weaved in her tone. "Look, I don't care what type of wolf you are to be honest... I and I'm sure the rest of my pack just want to know why you're here." She paused "We got off on the wrong paw, please come down and we can talk this out, without anyone getting injured or attacked." Bellina gave a small friendly smile, hoping the femme would come down and they could talk this whole thing out without anyone attacking each other. Bellina figured that the stranger might come down and reason with her pack if they were calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

As bellina approaches the wolf to reason with, keeps eyes on the others to make sure they don't attempt a violent act. Keeps ears perked up listening to every paw step, also keeping my attentional stance. Yet keeps the thought of how they first reacted towards kamikaze moments ago,mumbles to self in a low disappointed tone which only I can hear. "Unbelievable..."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am

"Why do you call yourself queen? You.must have a reason."she asked Kamikaze.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Sunfur relaxed as she realized that the pack was calming down. Tension was still in the air, but things were getting better. Sun looked at Kamikaze, curious for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Kamikaze stayed in the tree but went to a lower branch, but didn't completely trust the wolves yet. "Not to be rude, but how do I know if you guys aren't just getting a chance to attack me?" She looked at the wolf who asked her why she calls herself the Queen. "I do have a reason... but I'm not sure if I can trust yall yet," she said. She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Pays attention to the wolf as she speaks. "Your right on both sides, the fact that our pack members caused violent action is enough of a reason for you not to trust, I agree..... but not knowing why you do call yourself queen means that we don't know what your intentions are, and as for why you confused our land with your land, or IF. If you don't trust us, how are we going to trust you if you don't give us a solid reason? Either way, if you still feel insecure, you can hold me hostage for all I care, I'm center chain of command ever since...." Refrains from even bringing thought about our of alphas... "I just happen to be the center of command. So if you have me by your fangs, they have no choice to other wise not attack, and also, I won't fight back. Sounds fair enough? Or do you need me to risk my life just to get you to trust us?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 am

Kisa narrows her eyes. "None should do that just to earn trust or say sorry."she said. "Sorry for attacking you before, she-wolf."she said but did not know her name.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:00 am

Ears flicker as when Kisa relays to her as She-Wolf. Remembers how Sunfur told me that the Wolfs name was kamikaze. Hints out on Kisa. "Its Kamikaze I think"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:23 am

"Oh. OK."she replied after hearing the name.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Sunfur sat down. She flicked an ear impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Kamikaze listened to she wolf, and she sighed. "I'm really not supposed to tell yall this, but whatever. It's gone now anyways." She looked up at the sky and back at the group. "I am the Queen of the land of the Maned Wolves, and for you guys I guess it would mean that I am the Alphess," she began. "I ruled over the land, and everyone's life was good. But I became Queen at the complete wrong time..." She held her breath, and finally exhaled. "Something happened--I don't remember what--that completely destroyed my kingdom and everyone in it, and I was very lucky to live. Ad I remember being unconcious for a while and waking up somewhere that did not look like my land at all. I guess I woke up here and had completely forgotten about the disaster and thought that I was still Queen--Queen of here--even though the land looked different. That's when you guys showed up." She looked away and laid her ears flat. "I really shouldn't have told them that," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Bellina intently listened to Kamikaze's story. She wasn't sure if this femme was telling the truth or was insane. She kept quiet and listened.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Sunfur nodded slowly. "I understand." She said, even though she was still processing the information. "Sorry for acting so arrogant to you."
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Kamikaze nodded. "Thanks; I accept your apology," she said. She yawned and waited for the other wolves' responses. She looked around and saw the territory; it was far better than her land was. She listened to the birds sing, elk moo from a distance, and just about everything. She looked back at the wolves. "Nice place you guys have here," she said, smelling a rabbit getting eaten by a fox not too far away from where they were. She stayed in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Sunfur smiled. She sat down and looked around at the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:48 am

Bellina looked at her paws before looking at the wolf. "I am truly sorry for judging you before getting to know your side of the story. Please forgive me." She said quietly. "It's very beautiful here." Bellina gave Kamikaze a small friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Kamikaze smiled back at the wolves and said, "It's fine, I would have acted the same way if someone did that to me." She looked up at the sky for a few moments and back down at the wolves. "I should be going. I hope to see you guys again soon," she said. She stood up in the tree and began walking branch to branch, tree to tree. She was soon a great distance from them.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Sunfur quietly watched Kamikaze go. She then turned around to stare in the direction of the Lake of Frozen Ashes. The memory of the battle was still all too real.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Bellina silently watched Kamikaze leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Main Den:.
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: