The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Main Den:.

Go down 
+20
| Echo |
Elrozoro
Echo*
Sunfur
Skystar*
Rayne
Bryn'
Lucifer
Grython
Song.
Spirit_
Ukkalipti
Thunderstorm
Finso
Lightning~
Mythickeen
Bellina
Renegade
Leorite
Rose
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

.:Main Den:. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

A mildly wooded area that holds a large den in the side of a cave that is able to fit many wolves comfortably. It also has a small stream in the back for a winter water source and a place to teach pups to swim.

.:Main Den:. - Page 14 1.1307145394.cave-on-the-side-of-the-mountain

Rose kissed Leo and walked over to the three elk carcasses. She took a few bites.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Bellina sat under a tree in the shade. She noticed two new males and a new female arrived as well. She gave a small sigh, not feeling like introducing herself to either. Her piercing ice blue eyes surveyed the main den. She saw Thunderstorm and a few other wolves she knew. but wasn't exactly friends with. She thought to herself... I really need to get more friends... I don't even know if Rose and I are friends, I'm gonna have to work on being more friendly to others without being overly friendly. The thought of Bellina being too friendly made a sour taste come to her mouth. She didn't really didn't like being very friendly towards complete strangers. She believed that respect and kindness was earned, not given right off the bat. She was still under the tree, surveying the main den.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 pm

(Is it just this stupid computer or is the main backround of this site white? O.o)

Rose woke up and walked over to Bellina, a little tired to not notice Storm. "Hey Bellina!"
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Bellina saw Rose coming, and stood up as Rose was walking over. "Hi Rose, it's nice to see you again." She said in an enthusiastic tone then paused for a minute, then spoke in a quiet voice. "We're friends, right?" She smiled at Rose, but this smile was different from all the other smiles she gave Rose. It had a sweeter, much more friendlier sparkle to it. It was the kind of smile that she would give to a friend.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet
Name:: Song

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Song smiled preparing to head off but noticed Jumpy by the den. Wagging her tail she trotted up beside Sunfur and bowed playfully towards him. "Hey there Jumpy, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Rose gave Bellina a huge smile and laughed. "Of course we are, silly!"
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet
Name:: Sunfur

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

Sunfur growled softly at Storm, "Well, don't wander from the den. You don't want a bear snatching you up!" She sounded harsh, but only wanted the best for the pup. Sun's gaze softened, and she turned and nodded at Song. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:54 am

Bellina laughed along as well. "Okay, great! I'm glad I have at least one friend here, now I might not feel... so alone." She smiled sweetly at Rose. "I was thinking that maybe we could do something aside from hunting, to get to know each other better. I don't mean right this minute but sometime today or tomorrow... If you would like to."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 pm

"Oh sure! That sound like a great idea! What do you want to do then?"
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet
Name:: Song

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 am

She dropped an ear slightly as Sunfur spoke to Thunder but she knew she ment well by it. Smiling warmly, she gave the pup a playful nuge before looking back to Sunfur and nodding beginning to head out to show them around.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Bellina looked around then turned back to Rose. She gave a light laugh. "I hadn't really thought that part through yet... Sorry. Um... I'm not sure really." She felt a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 pm

"Na it's fine. I'm sure one of us will think of something!" She shook her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 am

Finso trotted around the den slowly. She looked toward the sky wondering if their Alpha was ever coming back.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Thunderstorm returned to the den. Storm has been stalking Lucifer (xD) and Lucifer finally saw him. He told Storm that Finso (yay) and Rose (sort-of yay) were the leaders of the pack now. After that, Lucifer walked away, never coming back. "Hey guys I've got BIG news!! First, please don't ask me were I've been. Its a secret. Anyways, the good news is, I've been stalking Lucifer and he told me that Rose and Finso are the leaders now!! Bad news; Lucifer is never coming back." He walked to the nearest tree and started to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Sunfur stared at Thunderstorm in shock. She opened her mouth to say something but decided not to. Lucifer? Leaving? She couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Rose walked back to the den site from a trip, noticing most of the pack members gone. She looked at Storm in shock, and turned to Sunfur and Finso. "I guess it's just us three now..."
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:59 pm

(yeah...I guess everyone saw Lucifer's topic, assumed the Kalyani Pack shut down, and left...)

Sunfur nodded solemnly and sighed, "Yes, we must repair this pack. The Kalyani Pack will live on." There wasn't much enthusiasm in her voice. How are we going to survive? The pack has been fractured...and we have a pup to care for. She thought dubiously.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Finso looked at them and sighed. "Than we shall rebuild it, one step at a time. We will find more members to join, and get our old ones back." She thought about Maroon and Renegade as she spoke that. She still has hope they will come back, one day. "Come on, lets start fixing up the place."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

"Ok," Rose mumbled. She knew that their chances of survival were slim.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Sunfur shook her pelt. "Well, I'm hungry. We need to hunt together for now. But one of us might have to look after Thunderstorm." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet
Name:: Leorite

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm

(I'm back everyone! ^^)

Leorite returned from a long trip. He had been gone for quite some time, so he was glad to be back. When he entered the den area, barely anyone was there. He stood by Rose and kissed her on her cheek, and looked back at the others. "Where did everyone go?"
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 am

"Leorite.." She padded toward him. "Lucifer is gone...Most of the pack pasted." She sadly announce. She looked toward Rose. "Let's try to recruit as much as we can. The others can help as well."
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Leorite looked down sadly, ashamed that the pack is almost gone. He looked up at Finso and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 pm

(Yay your back Leo!!!! ^^ XDDDDD)

Tears of joy ran down Rose's face when Leo returned. She almost had the thought that he had left her and the rest of the pack. She kissed him back and whispered in his ear, "I love you Leo."
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm

(Leorite are you Kier from Tropical Skys Pack?)

Sunfur spun around when a wolf came near, only to recognize Leorite, who she recalled seeing when she first joined the pack. Sun dipped her head. " Welcome back, Leorite." She yipped. She smiled at Leo and Rose. "They would make a great alpha pair..." She murmured, but shook the thought away. It wasn't time to worry about that now. Another wolf, especially a healer, was helpful, but Sunfur was still slightly doubtful about their chances of survival.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:12 am

(Yesh ^^ Who are you?)

Leorite perked his ears to Sunfur, a she-wolf he saw before he left. "Thanks, Sunfur," he said. He narrowed his eyes at Sunfur's murmur, and his tail raised. "Us... an alpha pair...?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Main Den:.
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: