The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Main Den:.

Go down 
+20
| Echo |
Elrozoro
Echo*
Sunfur
Skystar*
Rayne
Bryn'
Lucifer
Grython
Song.
Spirit_
Ukkalipti
Thunderstorm
Finso
Lightning~
Mythickeen
Bellina
Renegade
Leorite
Rose
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

.:Main Den:. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

A mildly wooded area that holds a large den in the side of a cave that is able to fit many wolves comfortably. It also has a small stream in the back for a winter water source and a place to teach pups to swim.

.:Main Den:. - Page 13 1.1307145394.cave-on-the-side-of-the-mountain

Rose kissed Leo and walked over to the three elk carcasses. She took a few bites.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet
Name:: Elrozoro

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Elrozoro nodded back.
Back to top Go down
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 pm

He couldn't help but keep the grin on his smile at Song's nervousness. When she pulled away however, he slipped falling over. Sitting up he gave a slight frown to what she said, "Aww, why not?" He asked innocently. His attention drew over to Finso however, as she questioned him. "Yeah, kinda got tired of being a wanderer; was hoping to find a pack to join."
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet
Name:: Song

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Hearing Echo she perked up blushing but looked away shyly trying to look busy as she gathered herbs.
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Elrozoro heard some more wolves talking and perked his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet
Name:: Sunfur

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Sunfur grinned at El, finally finding words. "Thanks." She spoke. She then followed El's gaze at Song, Echo, and Finso.
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Elrozoro looked back at Sun and said, "Your welcome." He looked back towards the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:01 pm

He let out a soft chuckle at her attempt to look busy. Sauntering over to her, he brushed past as he said cooly, "Don't be shy, that's kinda cute." His nose twitched at a new scent & noticed a white brute. Raising a brow he wandered over, accidently bumping into Sun, nudging her closer to him. "Heh, sorry." He said with a light laugh before sitting in front of them. "Oh, you look quite cute together. Who might you be?" He said half jokingly before he asked the brute calmly.
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Elrozoro saw a male walk over him him and Sun, blushing when he pushed her closer to him. He looked at the male and replied, "I'm Elrozoro."
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Sun shot a glare at Echo but made no effort to move away from Elrozoro.
Back to top Go down
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Echo cocked his head to the side, giving an innocent look in response to the glare Sun shot towards him. But seeing as she didn't seem to mind quickly backing up from the brute, he dipped his head with the same smirk on his face. "Well it's nice to meet you Elrozoro." His nose twitched at the sent of feline emminating from him, "Hmm have you clashed with a cougar or something, your scent is covered up mostly by one."
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Elrozoro perked his ears when Echo asked about his mother. "Yes... my whole life I've lived with a cougar named Elizora. I've never really interacted with other wolves before."
Back to top Go down
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:10 pm

His eyes widened ever so slightly at his response. An almost skeptic look crossed his face for a split second before he smirked getting up. "Cool." He said calmly, giving his pelt a well enough shake he began back towards the others by the den.
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 pm

"Thank you... but..."
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Song perked up, blinking dumbly not knowing how to respond to that. Before she had the chance to respond he left to the new wolf. Tilting her head she went over seeing Sun snugged up beside him. Giggling she spoke up, "Hi there! So Im guessing your the one who was wandering around. Im Song, whats your name?".
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Sunfur emitted a low growl as she watched Echo go. She didn't like his attitude. Seeing Song approach, Sun suddenly became aware of El's fur brushing up against her's. She quickly sidestepped away from Elrozoro. She had forgotten that Echo had pushed her closer to the brute. Sunfur smiled and said, "I believe you. That's amazing! Um...well, I'm going back to the den. See ya."
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Elrozoro saw another female walk towards him, and asking him a question. "Hi. My name's Elrozoro." He looked back at Sun and said, "Yep it's true. I was raised by a cougar... but she's not with me right now."
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 am

Finso barked for the wolves' attention. "Helo~!, I see we have new members. Welcome to Kalyani Pack! I would like a group of wolves to bring back some elk with the new members, and show them around the territory. Would anyone like to?" She looked around at the pack members.
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:35 am

Elrozoro saw another she-wolf. He stood up and said, "Hello, Miss. I'm Elrozoro."
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:12 am

Sunfur looked at Elrozoro sympathetically, but was cut off by Finso. Sun was one of the new members, and never got a chance to get a real look around the territory. She waited for the other pack members to respond.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 am

Song perked up and looked around at the other. Fiddling with her paws for a moment she chirped up, "I suppose I can try to show them around." She said with a wag of the tail.
Back to top Go down
Elrozoro

Elrozoro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Elrozoro perked his ears when Song spoke, he smiled slightly and stood up. "That would be great."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Rose fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Echo*

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Echo flicked his tail to his side when Song spoke up. Nodding in silent agrement he stood beside El & dipped his head slightly towards Song, raising his paw in a motioned gesture. "Sure; lead the way m'dear."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:27 pm

(Hey guys!! I'm sure you read my last post on my topic. Can someone please get me updated my sending me a PM? Thank you!!)

Thunderstorm was so happy to be back at the den. He waited at the mouth of the den and waited for the other pack members to welcome him back.
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 am

Sunfur was about to follow Song, but spotted Thunderstorm. "You're back!" She howled, sniffing him all over. "Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Main Den:.
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: