The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Main Den:.

Go down 
+20
| Echo |
Elrozoro
Echo*
Sunfur
Skystar*
Rayne
Bryn'
Lucifer
Grython
Song.
Spirit_
Ukkalipti
Thunderstorm
Finso
Lightning~
Mythickeen
Bellina
Renegade
Leorite
Rose
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

.:Main Den:. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

A mildly wooded area that holds a large den in the side of a cave that is able to fit many wolves comfortably. It also has a small stream in the back for a winter water source and a place to teach pups to swim.

.:Main Den:. - Page 24 1.1307145394.cave-on-the-side-of-the-mountain

Rose kissed Leo and walked over to the three elk carcasses. She took a few bites.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet
Name:: Yuki/Kisa

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 am

"Your land?"she smirked. "I believe your in the wrong territory, your highness."she said sarcasticly. "This fae is nuts...."she thought silently to herself. She got ready.for any kind of attack and stood by.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 am

"Your land?"she smirked. "I believe your in the wrong territory, your highness."she said sarcasticly. "This fae is nuts...."she thought silently to herself. She got ready.for any kind of attack and stood by.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Bellina stood up, her hackles raised. Her calm thoughts suddenly vanished, she made long strides over to where Kisa, Sunfur, and the so called Queen was. She looked at the femme, before speaking. "Listen, I think there's a misunderstanding here..." She paused, getting distracted by the femme's unusual color pattern. "Look, I've never met a maned wolf before, but one thing I know for sure, is that this is Kalyani territory." She spat "Watch yourself. You're in our territory now, got it?"" Her voice was harsh and icy. Her tail swayed side to side. She thought to herself. Who does this femme think she is? How dare she march in here and claim she is the Queen. For all I care, she can go back to her pack and stay there, I'm sure she belongs with other homely looking maned wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet
Name:: Sunfur

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

"In case you didn't notice, you've strayed a little far from your 'Maned Wolf' land. This is Kalyani Pack territory." Sunfur snarled, struggling to no avail to remain calm. "You aren't Queen here." This is why I don't trust strangers... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet
Name:: Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:20 pm

"Ugh, whatever," she hissed. She walked away, and she didn't even look back at the wolves. "Kalyani Pack? Ugh... doesn't anyone go by Kings and Queens anymore? And geeze... well... I haven't seen any other Maned Wolves here... and normal wolves are magically kept out of my land. Wait, ugh I lost my memory... I guess when I was knocked out when the world came to an end I guess I somehow ended up here and lost my memory... meaning I woke up thinking this was my land," she thought to herself. She shrugged and continued walking away from the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 pm

(Jesus, i missed a bunch)

Wakes up after my long deep sleep. Goes into a sitting position feeling quite concerned for myself on how long i have stayed asleep. Wonders to self seeming clueless on what everyone is up to.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm

"Good riddance..." Sunfur mumbled, but her curiosity was stronger than her anger and distrust. "Hey, wait! Come back!" She yipped.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Both ears slightly flicker at sunfurs voice, telling someone to come back. Tilts head in confusion. Begins thinking to self. "The hell is going on...
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Bellina looked at Sunfur, she turned around and rolled her eyes. She thought to herself. "What is this femme doing, this stranger is walking away and she's chasing after it!?!" She sighed, going to sit by herself.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Rises up and shakes pelt. Begins walking towards where all the group is at. As I head there, passes by bellina who is sitting out from the group, seeming with sort of a frustrated face. Looks at the group then gazes back at her. Thinks. "What is going on around here?" Begins making way towards where the group is
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Kamikaze stopped in her tracks, hearing one of the wolves telling her to come back. She looked back at the she-wolf, and she rolled her eyes. "Now what?" she snapped. She smelled another wolf--he-wolf it smelled like--in their pack. She growled softly and looked forward. "Just leave me alone." She sprinted full speed ahead away from the wolf pack.

After a while of sprinting--she was a great runner--she finally slowed to a trot. She looked back and smirked, seeing that the wolves were long gone. She looked forward and then up at a tree's brances. She got her claws out and she climbed high in the tree. She rested on a strong and high branch, and waited to see if the wolves would follow her. She stayed comepletely still and silent.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Eyes quickly spot a wolf run off the opposite direction of us. "So thats whats up..." Sniffs the ground for a moment and catches a scent of the wolf. Makes in following the scent "Now, whats with nonsense of this..."

Last edited by Renegade on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Bellina noticed as the fae started to run off. She thought to herself. Good, this trespasser is finally leaving. She inhaled then exhaled, she then got up and walked back to where the group was.

OOC: I don't want to come off sounding rude, but wolves don't really have the ability to climb trees.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 am

As I follow the scent, it stops on the spot, suspiciously near a couple of bushes and trees. Seems like the wolf doesn't want to be spoken to. Lets the runaway slip by, begins walking back towards where the others are at.

OOC: True, but let it be. I don't think this pack RP is THAT realistic
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:50 am

Kisa groaned. "Get back to resting."she gave them a scary glare before chasing after them. She passed Sunfur and tilted her head. She shook it off and followed the scent. Up in the tree, she saw the arrogant wolf. "Still on our territory, and apparently a beehives territory too."she chuckled and saw the beehive on the branch above the so called 'queen'.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 am

As I am walking the opposite direction of where the wolf ran, Kisa runs to follow where the wolf went hearing her paw steps. Right after hearing this while I'm walking, takes a thought. "That wolf is going to have to settle with us, sooner or later." Takes a quick glance at myself, still seeing the dry blood on my fur from the recent fight our pack had against the Hunters. Knowing a waterfall within our hunting grounds to wash this all off, begins making way over there.

Willow Meadows
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Sunfur snorted. "Have it your way, 'Queen'." She trotted to where Kisa was and looked up the tree, seeing the beehive.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Walks back in at the clearing from the willow Meadows. Shakes pelt for a quick second then makes way towards then again. "So, what we starin` at?" Spots the beehive, taking the hint of now what they are looking at. Sees a shadowy figure on the tree, which must have been the wolf that ran off. Glances at the beehive then back at sunfur and Kisa. Seeing this as the most awkward moment, shrugs and walks off again, saying to them as my voice trails off as I'm getting father from the, going back to the den. "Alright, you three have fun" I say sarcastically but not in tone. It seems that I was in a good mood today
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Kamikaze growled at the wolves when they found her. She listened to what they said and looked up, her ears instantly back. She looked back at the wolves and growled, then a smirk appeared across her face. She went on the other side of the tree trunk, and she climbed even higher. She was on a branch just above the branch with the beehive. She looked at the wolves again and smirked. She then jumped on the branch with the beehive (but not on the beehive) and the branch snapped. Kamikaze quickly jumped onto a different branch, on a different tree. She watched as the beehive fell onto the wolves. She laid down on the branch she was on and watched, smirking. "And I hope you enjoy your new friends!"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 am

"Actually, bees attack the one that destroy it's home."she chuckled and saw the swarm head towards Kamikaze. "Arrogant."she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 am

Takes a seat beside the Main Den looking at them. "This going to go back and forth" I whisper to myself
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Bellina silently watched, her ice blue eyes glared at the so called 'Queen'. Bellina's eyes were like daggers, Bellina's muzzle had turned into a small, wicked smile, showing her white gleaming teeth. Bellina watched as the swarm of bees traveled back upwards to the 'Queen".
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Actually, the bees didn't know that it was Kamikaze who crashed their hive. Turns out, there was a bear a few branches lower than her, licking some honey that was on the branch. She bees attacked that bear and the bear ran away. She smirked and walked from tree to tree. She laid down on another branch and looked at the wolves. She yawned and closed her eyes, but was careful not to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Gives another self thought in my mind. "I don't know if I should take this serious, or as a joke." Waits a couple of more minutes before I'm willing to do something if they don't.
Back to top Go down
Sunfur

Sunfur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Sunfur shot Kamikaze a nasty glare with her piercing amber eyes. "You were lucky that time." She grumbled and trotted away back to the densite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Main Den:.
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: