The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
.:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
.:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
.:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
.:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
.:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:Main Den:.

Go down 
+20
| Echo |
Elrozoro
Echo*
Sunfur
Skystar*
Rayne
Bryn'
Lucifer
Grython
Song.
Spirit_
Ukkalipti
Thunderstorm
Finso
Lightning~
Mythickeen
Bellina
Renegade
Leorite
Rose
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

.:Main Den:. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

A mildly wooded area that holds a large den in the side of a cave that is able to fit many wolves comfortably. It also has a small stream in the back for a winter water source and a place to teach pups to swim.

.:Main Den:. - Page 3 1.1307145394.cave-on-the-side-of-the-mountain

Rose kissed Leo and walked over to the three elk carcasses. She took a few bites.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Sits next to finso, perking ears to the howls of the pack members. Stays quiet as finso speaks, ears partially flattened, lowers head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Bellina silently laid down near the entrance to the den. She looked down at the ground then back up. Her piercing ice blue eyes carefully watched everyone, her eyes darting from one wolf to another. She gave a small quiet yawn, not sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 am

As Thunderstorm was watching Spirts dead body he remembered in his old pack, when ever a member was dying, he would push on their stomachs. So that's what he did. He kept on pressing on Spirts body. "Its no use," he said laying his ears flat and walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Rose stopped howling and saw storm on top of her old friend, spirit. "Get off of her!" She watched as the pup walk away. Tears continued pouring from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Bellina

Character sheet
Name:: Bellina

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 am

Bellina watched as Thunderstorm pushed on Spirit's stomach. She rolled her eyes. Spirit was already dead, so there was no need to push on the dead she-wolf's stomach. It would do no good. Bellina gave a small sigh before looking up in the sky, watching the clouds pass each other. She got up and went to Rose. "Rose, I'm sorry that you lost your friend Spirit." Her voice was sullen and quiet, she tipped her head back, her nose kissing the sky, and let out a peaceful and mournful howl.

Last edited by Bellina on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet
Name:: Leorite

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 am

leorite stopped howling and sighed. The yearlong was also his friend. He walked to the entrance of the den and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet
Name:: Song

PostSubject: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 am

Song stumbled along as she looked around a bit lost. "How'd I end up here..?" She murmured softly to herself. She perked with a soft yip at a howl reaching her ears. Naturally reacting by recoiling down to the ground. After a moment she rose back up nervously as she continued on through this new unknown land.
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet
Name:: Mythickeen

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Mythickeen perked her ears as she stopped her howl. She grunted a bit, and looked behind, feeling a new scent. She narrowed her eyes, trying to find the body.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Lightning let his howl die. As he lowered his head he caught a strange scent in the wind. Standing he padded slowly in the direction it came from. Seeing a strange fae he stepped into her path and growled softly. "Who are you and what are you doing on the pack lands" he asked standing tall. He felt a little guilty for growling but he had a pack to protect and pups. He had come along way from when he first joined the pack and he had filled out nicely. You could no longer see his bones and he was even stronger than before, he was at the top of his game, and being lead warrior now made him want to protect his pack even more than before cause he felt like he had to continue to work for his place.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Grython

Grython

Character sheet
Name:: Grython

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Grython walked around the area in search of food. His ears flicked when the smell of other wolves filled his nose. He growled and bore his fangs just at the thought of an unknown pack. He narrowed his eyes. Grython knew that a large pack could easily kill him but he also knew that if the pack is small he could easily kill them. There was only a few things he learned how to do in his old pack: running, hiding, attacking, and killing. And he knew that that's the only things he needs to know how to do. He walked towards the scents and soon found a bunch of wolves. He stayed hidden in the shadows as he watched the wolves talk and interact with each other. Grython growled softly and got into an attacking-ready position. He was waiting for the perfect time to strike.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Admin
Finso

Character sheet
Name:: Finso

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Finso lurked beside Renegade. "There's two new wolf scent's here." She saw that Lightning had found one. "Renegade," She whispered. "The other one is here." She scan the row of bushes and saw small movement. "There you are." She stood there, waiting for the stranger to move.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Character sheet
Name:: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Ears shoot up and glances at myth and lightning walking towards the scent. Stands up and shakes pelt, walks towards the scent. On the way there, notices that lightning was growling lowly at the fae. Seems understandable the reason why he his, but yet not necessary. Sighs and looks away from lightning and turns to face the fae "May we ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm

Character sheet
Name:: Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Thunderstorm stayed behind Renegade, because he always like to meet new members.
Back to top Go down
http://baseballfans.forumotion.com
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Grython saw that a wolf had noticed him, his growl growing deeper. He completely froze and didn't even let himself blink. Sadly for him, one of his paws wasn't on the ground when he froze so after a while of being a statue he fell over.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Song stopped taking a step back when a wolf approached seemingly out of nowhere and questioned her. She gulped nervously as her tail swished between her legs. "I- I'm sorry, I lost my way." She perked hearing some rustling close by, another low growl reaching her ears that made her crouch down a bit more submissively. Two more wolves arrived, one having a small pup trailing behind him. Song blinked but sat up quickly to answer him, "I'm Song; I'm sorry for trespassing. I'm not trying to be a threat for your pack, honest." She said with a weak and nervous smile as she took another step back. A thud behind her nearly got her to jump as she noticed the male that fell over, her ears folded back as her tail curled by her side. "Ar- Are you okay..?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Lightning smiled at Song. "Its ok we are just protective as we have pups in the pack as you can see. Im Lightning lead warrior." he said looking at Song. Turning to the brute who had fallen over he growled deep in his chest. "And you are?" he asked moving to stand over him bristling.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Grython stood up as he saw a female speak to him and a male walk up to him. He bore his fangs and took out his talon-like claws. He looked at the female and snarled, "I'm ok, no thanks to you, ya rat." He narrowed his eyes as he looked at the brute. "You don't need to know that. Why don't you get lost now buddy, huh?" His eyes her starting to turn red for he was starting to get angry.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Light snarled and lept at the brute. "I am the lead warrior of this pack and if I ask you a question you answer." he growled with narrowed eyes. He disliked this male and knew he would be trouble. "And you talk to female respectfully."
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 pm

She smiled softly as the wolf introduced himself as Lightning but perked looking back at the male who fell. Her ears pressed back against her head as she skidded back slightly to his response and snarl. Looking down at her paws she didn't know what to say other than, "I- I- I'm sorry." She sqeaked out as she coward back from the male who appeared ready for an attack before not long the other jumped at him. A fight! Song gulped backing up nervously.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Grython was now on the ground yet we wasn't going to act timid. He was still going to act like top dog. He snarled back to the brute, "Lead warrior? Ha! It's not like you're alpha! And I can ignore anyone's question anytime I please. You're not the boss of me. And I don't have to respect anyone if I don't want to." He looked at the female. "Yeah, ya better be." He bore his long and sharp fangs before he bit the male's ankle and held on. He sank his fangs in his ankle until he felt his fangs touch each other.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm

LIght gritted his teeth when the strange male bit right through his paws. Bending his head down he closed his jaws around the brutes windpipe and started to crush it slowly. He snarled all the way and looked twice his size as he pelt stood on end.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Song yipped softly when she saw the pinned male make the first move and bite Lightning. She wanted to help but was to scared, she was too much of a coward to step in. When Lighting reacted back with closing his jaws around the othe male's neck Song flinched back. Desperately she looked around, looking for some way to stop the fight, she didn't want to run.
Back to top Go down
Grython

Grython

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Grython felt the male slowly starting to crush his windpipe. He let go of the grip he had on the male's ankle. He reacted fast and flipped over. Now he was on top of the male instead of the male on top of him. He jumped off of the male, making him let go of his grip, and ran off. He knew he was going to come back once when his wound healed. He didn't want to be anymore injured so he climbed up a tree and rested on a branch where the male wouldn't be able to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Light huffed as the strange brute flipped them over and he lost his grip on the males windpipe. When he ran off Light snarled. Standing up he looked over at Song and seeing she was scared blinked. "Im sorry you had to see that. Come with me back to the den." he said before lipping off. Reaching the clearing he sat down and looked around. "Leo I need some help here please." he called out spotting the healer.
Back to top Go down
Song.

Song.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Song slowly got up when the other male bolted off in a flash of movements. Her ears drew back slightly when Light spoke but gave a small nod. She hesitated, looking back towards the direction she saw the other male run off to. Should he really be left out there, he's hurt too... She thought to herself, forgetting his behavior towards her within seconds but just being concerned, shaking her head lightly she scurried after Lightning. Sitting down close by, "If you'd like, I can take a look at it." She offered to Light as she gazed down at his injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Main Den:.   .:Main Den:. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Main Den:.
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: