The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Welcome to The Kalyani Pack! Please feel free to look around and join if you like <3
The Kalyani Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalyani Pack is a wolf pack located Yellow Stone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rival Pack Members
Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm by Lucifer

» Game Throne S03 E06
Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm by Rose

» Lucifer Has Made Another Pack
Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm by Rose

» Yum or Yuck?
Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm by Rose

» New WQ Topic?
Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm by Sunfur

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cherry Blossom Creek

Go down 
+3
Lightning~
Rayne
Lucifer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet
Name:: Lucifer

Cherry Blossom Creek  Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 pm

A creek that is surrounded with cherry trees and runs through Willow Meadow. In the spring and summer when the trees are in bloom this place becomes very romantic, that is why many of the mated couples in the pack like to spend time here. The water is crystal clear and somewhat cool. In the winter the top freezes over making it a nice ice rink.

Cherry Blossom Creek  CC
Back to top Go down
https://kalyanipack.rpg-board.net
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Lucifer trotted into the area, instantly hit with the smell of the cherry blossoms. He smiled and trotted to the creek, able to see his reflection so clearly. He bent down and lapped up some of the cool water before turning and waiting for Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet
Name:: Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Rayne slowed as she entered the area, her nose twitching as the sweet scent entered her nose. "Wow.. Luke, this place is beautiful," she murmured, padding up beside him and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Lucifer smiled, "Yep~" He looked up as a soft breeze blew the pink pedals off the trees and danced around on the wind. He reared up into on of the smaller trees and pulled down a pink flower. He trotted to Rayne and placed it behind her ear, "It seems like every time I see you, you become more and more beautiful with each passing day." He licked her cheek and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. He was blushing pretty bad, but it could not be seen under his black fur.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Rayne's face heated and she smiled, flicking her gaze from the ground an then into Lucifer's eyes. "And you just get sweeter and sweeter," she murmured, glancing up to the flower behind her ear. Sitting down beside him, she nuzzled her nose into his fur, nipping him gently on the neck. Licking his ear, she looked down into the water with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:07 am

Lucifer smiled,on the outside he was calm and confident, but inside he was freaking out,'I should ask her..' He look down into the water with her, taking a deep breath he started, "Rayne... I-I love you and you are the most amazing fae I have ever met,so I was wondering..." He looked into her eyes and wagged his tail, "If you would honor me by becoming..my mate?"

Lucifer smiled and nosed her cheek, "Just think about it, I need to head back to the den~" He climbed to his feet and trotted off.

~The Den~
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Rayne was frozen to the spot when he asked. Her breath caught in her throat, and she blinked... and he was gone. 'Heading back to the den?' She watched him dissapear, letting out the breath she didn't know she'd been holding. "He thinks I have to think about it," she giggled, standing to her paws.

Looking once at the flower behind her ear, she smiled softly and started back towards the den at a slow walk. 'Oh, Luke...' she thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet
Name:: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:43 pm

(In a different spot to the one Rayne and Lucifer where at)

Lightning sat down in the dappled light by the creek and looked around. Will she follow? he questioned himself.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet
Name:: Mythickeen

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Myth catched up with Light and sat down by him, already gazing at the beauty of the place. "Incredible" she muttered, wagging her tail and placing her head on Light's shoulder with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Light nodded. "It is but not as incredible as you." he told Myth quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Myth's ears flickered listening to Light and blushed slightly, then licked Light's cheek. "Thanks" she whispered, and twitched her nose. "So, is there something you have to tell me?" she asked, pressing close to Light.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Lightning looked at Myth and then at his paws. "I was wondering if you would be my mate? I really love you Myth. Your beautiful, kind, sweet and I love everything about you and I dont care what others say. I want you and only you." he said before jumping up and padding a few steps away.
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Myth carefully listened to Light, and flattened her ears, smiling. Her eyes started dropping joy tears (in other words, crying happily) and sighed for a long while. She stood up and said,

"Of course I will, you are really loyal, entertaining and I want to be with you forever"

She grinned and walked up to him, licking his nose and nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Lightning looked at Myth. "Thank you." he said nuzzling his new mate. With a twist of his head he ran his tongue over her ear humming happily.
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Myth smiled and kept nuzzling her new mate. She enjoyed his humming and wagged her tail, licking his muzzle and cheek. Her soft fur brushing his.
Back to top Go down
Lightning~

Lightning~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:08 pm

"Lets go back the den and tell the others. I dont want anyone trying to take you away from me." Light whispered.

-to main den-
Back to top Go down
Mythickeen

Mythickeen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Myth nodded with a slight giggle and followed behind.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet
Name:: Leorite

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:48 am

(In a different spot where the others were)

Leorite walked into the area, amazed. He hadn't seen anything so romantic in his life. He walked up to the creek and drank some of the refreshing water. He turned around and sat under a tree that was close to the creek. He loved how some of the ice in the creek hadn't melted yet and that the flower blooms were dancing around with the wind. "Wow, this place is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet
Name:: Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Rose sat down next to Leorite and looked around. "Yeah, this place is amazing." She loved the smell and all the cherry flowers everywhere. She looked at him in his blazing red eyes. "So... there's something I have to tell you," she said. "It's just that I really love you, Leo. A lot. You're so kind and just... really awesome." Her face heated. Rose couldn't believe she just said that. Yet she smiled anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Leorite smiled. "Really? I really love you too." He kissed her under her pretty eye.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 am

Rose laughed. "Of course I love you! I wouldn't tell a lie." She buried her head into his throat and chest.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 am

Leorite smiled and put his head on her neck as if giving her a hug. He put his head back up and walked up to the creek. He looked at Rose before he did anything. He jumped into the water. When his head got back up to the surface he yelled to her, "Come on in! The water's great!" He dove back down under the water and waited for Rose to come in.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Rose watched him swim. "Oh alright." She jumped into the water and swam. Rose dove under water and went up to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leorite

Leorite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Leorite smiled when Rose swam up to him. He nuzzled her then came back up to the surface. He got out of the water and shook his pelt until very drop of water was out.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Rose followed Leo to the shore. She shook her pelt and looked at the trees again. "Wow, this place really is beautiful," she mumbled. She looked at one of the lower branches. She jumped on the branch and laid down. (Kind of like a leopard xD.) She watched over the creek and the landscape. She looked down at Leo and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Creek    Cherry Blossom Creek  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Creek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kalyani Pack :: RolePlaying :: Territories-
Jump to: